Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Lookalikes?

scsu1975

On 10/4/2022 at 3:10 PM, _Broadway_ said:

I was just watching Grandma's Boy (1922) and it struck me how much actor Charles Stevenson looks like game show host Garry Moore.

MV5BMWRmYjNjNjUtZjVkZS00ZGUyLWJlZjEtYjY5

garry_moore.jpg

I guess this would be where I state that as a kid and whenever I'd see Garry Moore on TV (and particularly so while watching him hosting his "I've Got a Secret" game show), he always somehow reminded me of younger Buster Keaton.

15 hours ago, Dargo said:

I guess this would be where I state that as a kid and whenever I'd see Garry Moore on TV (and particularly so while watching him hosting his "I've Got a Secret" game show), he always somehow reminded me of younger Buster Keaton.

Yeah, I could see that! He has that Keatonesque nose.

• Thanks 1

the incredibly gorgeous Hammer Girl Denmark-born Yutte Stensgaard of Hammer Karnstein trilogy horror film Lust for a Vampire. it is obvvious to me what hammer saw...a dead ringer for Kim Novak possibly even prettier than Kim Novak. last I heard she was living in California and is a born-again christian. good for her. she must have a beautiful soul.

:)

Lust for a Vampire

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

the incredibly gorgeous Hammer Girl Denmark-born Yutte Stensgaard of Hammer Karnstein trilogy horror film Lust for a Vampire. it is obvvious to me what hammer saw...a dead ringer for Kim Novak possibly even prettier than Kim Novak. last I heard she was living in California and is a born-again christian. good for her. she must have a beautiful soul.

Lust for a Vampire

Wow! Must be kind'a tough for her bein' this "born-again Christian with a beautiful soul" and livin' among all those heathens out there in California, eh Nip?!  ;)

LOL

(...and btw, yeah, I guess she bares a little resemblance to Kim Novak maybe...don't know that I'd call her a "dead ringer" for her, though) 

• Like 1

On 10/4/2022 at 6:10 PM, _Broadway_ said:

I was just watching Grandma's Boy (1922) and it struck me how much actor Charles Stevenson looks like game show host Garry Moore.

MV5BMWRmYjNjNjUtZjVkZS00ZGUyLWJlZjEtYjY5

At least in this photo, he reminds me more of Jim Backus (sorry, I'm unable to post photos at the moment)...  🙂

• Like 3

7 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

the incredibly gorgeous Hammer Girl Denmark-born Yutte Stensgaard of Hammer Karnstein trilogy horror film Lust for a Vampire . . .

Over 20 years ago, I saw Yutte Stensgaard, Suzanna Leigh, and Veronica Carlson at a horror film convention. They walked into the hotel lobby -- all blonde, all tall (in heels), all leggy, all stunningly gorgeous. It was as though a celestial portal had opened, from which emerged three sultry and radiant goddesses -- a heavenly sight permanently and forever deposited in my memory banks!

PFikmJnFI=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0     ae67fcd0aa73a98597ecda0fbe806c9f--hammer-films-the-s.jpg     ckm1agtRBtpgrwki3Oj3M=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Lust for a Vampire

Looks NOTHING like Novak to me.   Actually reminds me more of............................

CAROL WAYNE

carol-wayne-1.jpg

Sepiatone

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Lust for a Vampire

A dead ringer for Kim Novak? Not in that photo. Have you forgotten what Kim looked like? She looks more like Jill Ireland.

Sometimes I suspect you just look for an excuse to post a picture of your idea of a "babe", particularly if she's from a horror or sci fi film, Nip.

• Like 3

On 10/6/2022 at 12:24 PM, NipkowDisc said:

Lust for a Vampire

jackie deshannon + shelly long

• Like 2

On 10/6/2022 at 11:24 AM, NipkowDisc said:

Lust for a Vampire

Nippy--She doesn't look anything like Kim Novak. But I'll tell you who she does look like.

I went to see The Beatles once and they had female singer opening for them. Maybe you've heard of her, Jackie DeShannon. Your Danish girl looks just like her--hair and all.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2022 at 12:24 PM, NipkowDisc said:

Lust for a Vampire

I don't know, she reminded me more of Shelly Long-

6f679a7c696d69cc.jpg?imwidth=900

• Like 3

While channel surfing recently, I landed on NBC  and saw a recent image of CHRISTOPHER MELONI  

maxresdefault.jpg

That at first reminded me of------------

nosferatu-schreck2.png?w=825

:lol: :lol:  😝

Sepiatone

• Haha 6

Or how about a young Lucas Haas  added up there?  ;) 

Witness-1985-MSS-4.jpg

Sepiatone

• 2 weeks later...

Funny, but I don't recognize either.  Slow morning I guess.  Guy on right kinda reminds me of.........

Lawrence Tierney

1329918-small.jpg

Sepiatone

On 10/19/2022 at 11:18 AM, Sepiatone said:

Funny, but I don't recognize either.  Slow morning I guess.  Guy on right kinda reminds me of.........

Lawrence Tierney

I'd buy that.

Albert Finney                                                                               Ben Affleck                                      Lawrence Tierney

finney-affleck.jpg.ae757e7f07ef8039ee1c11329918-small.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BunnyWhit said:

I'd buy that.

Albert Finney                                                                               Ben Affleck                                      Lawrence Tierney

finney-affleck.jpg.ae757e7f07ef8039ee1c11329918-small.jpg

Sorry, just not seein' it here. The whole Finney comparison here, that is.

(...as besides his more rounded face, Finney's facial features aren't anywhere close to being as "chiseled" as Affleck's and especially so Tierney's)

• Thanks 1