Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

*Of course we care. Everyone on this board tonight (except for those who fell asleep) is watching this saga with great interest.*

I know I have been. I keep trying to get back to General Discussions, but everytime I hit the forum page, I see a new post here :)

>I know I have been. I keep trying to get back to General Discussions, but everytime I hit the forum page, I see a new post here

It's like people who don't want to turn away from an auto race for fear of missing a wreck.

I'm wondering what's going to happen when I finally try to post a pic. I may be trying soon. (Fortunately not on this thread).

Didn't Fred have a test page up somewhere for experimenting?

The guy I really have sympathy for is you. Here you spend the whole summer posting pics and working over hot puns (it's blasted hot today), and what appreciation do they show you when you're gone? Sheesh.

>Tell me right now what I'm doing wrong.

When you right-click on the photo, sometimes the entire url address does not show up because it's so long. Thus, if you insert only that part of it, no photo appears. However, the entire url address *does* show up in your Internet Explorer window (or whatever browser you use). Copy that one instead.

It also appears you are copying the url, then copying the link right after it, so you're doing it twice.

Oh, and I'm getting sleepy.

>The guy I really have sympathy for is you. Here you spend the whole summer posting pics and working over hot puns (it's blasted hot today), and what appreciation do they show you when you're gone?

I'm going to need some kwih-neen to get me through this.

I was supposed to meet the gang at the local hangout 30 minutes ago.

Don't let it get to you Bronxie! I'd help if I could. It's probably getting past Rich's bedtime.