Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Probably but that's beside the point. :D

I see the pictures. Just not in the same post.

Hang in there! It's like learning a new language. Soon it will all just flow.

Yay! Bronxgirl!

Congratulations!

And of course we're proud of you (may I do as well when I try).

All of which reminds me, I still owe you thanks for the 4th of July thread and am too damn tired to get there tonight.

Wow, I log off and my post gets buried 6 pages down!

Thanks for the picture imbedding tutorial for BGirl. I didn't quite *get* the part about resizing, though. When I right click on an image, I don't see the pixel size, I get a menu of "download to desktop" or "open image in new winder", etc.

I'd love to know how to resize a pic within a post rather than resizing and uploading it from my own server.

I don't know who that John Wayne lookalike was you posted, but I agree, he does look like him. And yes, Alice Faye was supposed to be a Jean Harlow answer. Wonder why she didn't become the legend Harlow became?

Alice Faye didn't become the legend that Harlow became because she didn't die in her twenties. Had Harlow not died, she too, would have continued her career for some years, then retired to Palm Springs and been pretty much forgotten.

>When I right click on an image, I don't see the pixel size, I get a menu of "download to desktop" or "open image in new winder", etc.

When you right click, select "properties" and you will see the pixel size. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm getting the impression that you teach Math, SCSU...along with Patience. You know, if you don't watch yourself...I'm going to think you're a good guy.

Congrats Bronxgirl. Reading those past posts reminded me of my Dad teaching me to drive.

YIKES! But you did it...and nobody got hurt!!

I'm having problems remembering everything I did successfully (on Fred's site) with James Whitmore and Spencer Tracy, so I just posted my question to him there rather than bothering you guys again.

Well....I did it good only once (see Fred's thread in Archives Trivia) with James Whitmore and Spencer Tracy, but totally blanked out today, so I'm gonna hopefully get help from him there. I feel sort of guilty for taking up so much space here with my "driving lessons".