> Guy Williams

>

> roper7.jpg

>

> Jonathan Frakes

>

> Jonathan_Frakes.jpg

>

> (The likeness was much more remarkable before Frakes gained weight, but that was when he was only on tv, long before he was a movie star.)

Since when is Jonathan Frakes considered a "movie star"?!?!? :0

You don't think the Star Trek movies made him a "star" do you?

Thanks, CM. When you say you don't see the Frank pix; do you mean literally you can't on your computer, or you just don't see the resemblances?

Actually, the Mia photo I wanted to post, that imo really looked like him (I think they share the same facial structure and even lip shape) wasn't available.

Join me in a drink. (can we both fit in there?)

DUEL with Dennis Weaver is the only one I'm interested in.

I won't even mention the wonderful camp of DUEL IN THE SUN.

Message was edited by: Bronxgirl48

"Thanks, CM. When you say you don't see the Frank pix; do you mean literally you can't on your computer, or you just don't see the resemblances?"

MissG., I literally don't see the photograph of Frankie. Let me try on my PC at work. And now that you mention it...I can see a resemblance between Frank & Mia. It was a scandal when I was in high school when we kids heard Mia Farrow married that old man from the olden days, and when she cut her long hair on "Peyton Place."

"Join me in a drink. (can we both fit in there?)"

I've gained some weight now that I've moved back with my folks and am eating my mom's cooking. Let's sit in separate glasses.

" 'DUEL' with Dennis Weaver is the only one I'm interested in. I won't even mention the wonderful camp of 'DUEL IN THE SUN'."

I'm lovin' "Duel At Diablo." Dang...who would've thunk it...Frank & Mia separated at birth.

Well if you've gained weight then there's more of you to love and discuss movies with.

I'm going to re-post Frankie and Tweety and see what happens. I hope I don't lose Mia and Goldie in the process.

I've always thought that the reason Frank was interested in Mia was that they really do share similar features. Mia however I think just grooved on his power and status; she had a daddy complex, and a helluva lot of lovers. (ever see LOVE AND BETRAYAL, with Patsy Kensit as Mia? What a passive-aggressive piece of work Farrow supposedly was)

I haven't seen DUEL AT DIABLO although I think it's been on Encore's Western Channel.

Message was edited by: Bronxgirl48

Bronxgirl, sometimes pictures disappear because the sites from which you obtain them don't allow (or like) images being lifted from their pages. When a photo disappears, I usually try to replace it with a photo from a different site.

"I wonder how his wife Felicity Huffman feels at night snuggling up to Howdy."

I think Felicity is just fine. She snuggles with Howdy, and with Ned Flanders. Who is Ned Flanders? C'mon!

Ned_Flanders.pngMV5BMjAzNTA2Nzk3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDc5NTQxMQ@@._V1._SX100_SY140_.jpg

A menage-a-quatre??

CineMaven,

I just noticed that here at home where my screen resolution is lower (i guess) that my Brad Pitt/James Dean photos are not side by side but at work where the screen resolution is higher (am I using the right term?) those pictures were side by side. So I guess that can make a difference as to how they appear from one person's computer to another's. Of course I don't know what I'm really talking about so I could be wrong. ;)

Now about Sasparilla. I used to drink that stuff all the time as a kid. I loved the stuff! In college I used to buy it at the local market and the guy who ran the place would always tease me by doing his best John Wayne impression. You got an id for that pardner?

Anyway they no longer sell it anywhere in central Virginia. Now to show what a goofy guy I am. I actually stopped to talk to the driver on a beverage distributor truck in the parking lot of a Cracker Barrel store/restaurant. At some point the store manager joined in our conversation. Bottom line, I now get a case of the stuff delivered to the store every six months for me to pick up. I'm crazy you say? Well maybe. :)

Bronxgirl,

I love a seven and seven every now and then.

What a lesson for me. Be friendly and open to folks you meet along the road of life. I never knew sasparilla really truly existed. I always thought it was a made-up Western film convention. I see I'm wrong.

I'm hoping my pictures even show up here. I'm trying to get the hang of this without messing up. I'll have SCSU on my butt. Thanx for the story, Molo. Listen, we've got to get Glorious Gloria Grahame back on top on this board.