Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

That blows me away, because I've ALWAYS thought (after seeing a photo of a very young, very slim Gleason) that Jackie bore a remarkable resemblance to Robert Taylor!! I would tell people this (I didn't have the picture to show them, however) and they'd look at me like I was crazy.

SCSU: Oh, and I sprained my ankle while walking outside the courthouse. X-rays were negative. But I am very grumpy, so watch out.

Why do we have to pay for that. We didn't pave the sidewalk.

Hope you're better. A sprain is worse than a break, they say.

While SCSU soothes his achin' ankle, we can run amok with his thread (38 pgs. long now). I'm going to post "then" and "now" photos. (I'm just hopin' and prayin' they all come through for you folks or else the joke's on me & I'm sorry I wasted your time). Maybe I'll just put up the now photos.

Aging...it ain't for the young.

_0004_3205765_1_full.jpg_0025_80586220_1_thumb.jpg

_0015_72812569_1_full.jpg

_0010_53385042_1_thumb.jpg

_0027_81028081_1_full.jpg

_0003_3018856_1_full.jpg

Thanks, molo. Yes, that was what I had in mind (and I wasn't even thinking of the glass in hand likeness at the time). The similarity didn't really dawn on me until I was watching Blackbeard the Pirate yesterday morning. Wonder if Moon ever tried wearing ribbons in his beard.

I thought Rich still seemed a wee bit peevish yesterday, not that I blame him. Jury duty would probably be enough to make me grumpy even without the pain of a sprained ankle.

> {quote:title=scsu1975 wrote:}{quote}

> >Did Lee J. Cobb have a sprained ankle?

>

> No, I believe he sprained his spleen during 12 Angry Men.

He looked like he'd sprained something in almost every movie I've seen him in...

>He looked like he'd sprained something in almost every movie I've seen him in

He was remarkably restrained in Call Northside 777 ... unlike his other movies, where he should have been placed under restraints. By the way, I must say he was one terrific actor.