Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

>How IS your ankle, by the way? Are you limping around like Kharis?

No, more like Henry Fonda imitating the old man with the stroke in 12 Angry Men. Actually, it's feeling pretty good. Thanks, and also thanks for the Bananas clip. I wish more trials would go like that.

SUSAN CABOT: "In 1964, she gave birth to her son, Timothy, who suffered from dwarfism. He bludgeoned her to death while she slept with a weight-lifting bar in the bedroom of her Encino home. He was charged with involuntary manslaughter but cited years of mental and physical abuse by her as his defense. He received a three-year suspended sentence and was placed on probation for the crime."

--imdb.com

>SUSAN CABOT: "In 1964, she gave birth to her son, Timothy, who suffered from dwarfism. He bludgeoned her to death while she slept with a weight-lifting bar in the bedroom of her Encino home. He was charged with involuntary manslaughter but cited years of mental and physical abuse by her as his defense. He received a three-year suspended sentence and was placed on probation for the crime."

Well, that really perked up this thread. So Ms. Cabot slept with a weight-lifting bar?

Nice thread. I don't know how to post photos, but I always thought Barbra Streisand resembled Miss Piggy from the Muppets. I also thought the following looked alike:

Brad Pitt and James Dean

James Coburn and Lee Marvin

Charles Bronson and Yankee player Johnny Damon

Paul Newman and Marlon Brando (in the 1950's)

George Clooney and Larry King

Julia Roberts and Olive Oyl

Merryl Streep and Ingrid Bergman

Katherine Hepburn and figure skater Nancy Kerrigan

It didn't dawn on me until last night while watching THE VELVET TOUCH, just how much Leo Genn resembled Herbert Marshall.

Raining Violets: "CinEMaven - can you put together two for me ?

*Natalie Wood from West Side Story and

*Cathy O'Donnell from Best Years of Our Lives ?"

I don't think these two actresses look alike really. I think Natalie Wood favors Catherine Zeta Jones. This is the best I could come up with:

Y4P1A6.jpgT1V8Y8.jpg

odonnell_portrait_small.jpgNatalie_Wood_in_Gypsy_trailer_1.jpg

16862_thumb.jpg252288_thumb.jpg

Whaddya think Violets???