Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't know about laughing with him IRL; remember that documentary, I think it was called Wild Man Blues, where he's travelling through Europe with his jazz band? This guy is crawling with neuroses, and seemed depressed most of the time.

He's got a lot of money, though.

> {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> I don't know about laughing with him IRL; remember that documentary, I think it was called Wild Man Blues, where he's travelling through Europe with his jazz band? This guy is crawling with neuroses, and seemed depressed most of the time.

>

> He's got a lot of money, though.

Honestly, I think it's just an act. He acts that way when he's in front of the camera, even if it's a documentary crew. From what I've read, he really isn't like that most of the time.

That's good to hear about Woody. The doc showed his parents as completely dismissive of Allen's creative genius, so I must admit to some sympathy for him, growing up in that environment.

To get back to lookalikes, I'm thinking that Alan Greenspan looks a bit like Woody at 80 years old.

hi... :)

Here's Alan Greenspan and Woody Allen...

alan-greenspan.jpgWoody-Allen.jpg

I see ya'll were talkin' about Tina Fey and Sarah Palin...they DO match. :)

Too bad Tina isn't on SNL anymore...(or IS she...I know she's on 30 Rock these days)

Tinafey.jpgsarah-palin-muck.jpg

I also thought...(although Sarah doesn't match as closely as with Tina)...

I thought Sarah also reminds me of Nia Vardalos...from My Big Fat Greek Wedding...

sarah%20palin%20at%20ball.jpgjohn_corbett1.jpg

Message was edited by: chatterbox

> {quote:title=chatterbox wrote:}{quote}

> hi... :)

>

> Here's Alan Greenspan and Woody Allen...

>

> alan-greenspan.jpgWoody-Allen.jpg

>

This one's really scary, because these days, it really isn't hard at all to picture a bumbling fool in charge of the nation's economic and financial systems.