Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just saw Sunrise last week and I thought I saw a resemblance between handsome George O'Brien and Mad Men's Jon Hamm. I did some searching for images on both actors, and the resemblance is uncanny. I've been trying to copy the images, but can't seem to figure it out.

Just saw Sunrise last week and I thought I saw a resemblance between handsome George O'Brien and Mad Men's Jon Hamm. I did some searching for images on both actors, and the resemblance is uncanny. I've been trying to copy the images, but can't seem to figure it out.

> {quote:title=rosebette wrote:}{quote}

> Just saw Sunrise last week and I thought I saw a resemblance between handsome George O'Brien and Mad Men's Jon Hamm. I did some searching for images on both actors, and the resemblance is uncanny. I've been trying to copy the images, but can't seem to figure it out.

I believe you are right:

George_OBrien.jpgjonhm.jpg

Percy Helton and John Fiedler. There's enough resemblance where I used to think they might be brothers, even their voices sound similar. Percy Helton appeared in films and TV shows in the '50s and John Fiedler appeared in films and TV shows throughout the '60's. I used to get them confused.

John Fiedler was one of the regulars on the old Bob Newhart Show in the '70s as one of Bob's patients.

Again, sorry I can't provide photos.

No joke. Of course the resemblance is in the face only. The facial features and the shape of the face.

I've been having a slow day at work today, and had plenty of time to romp through this thread. I went back about 70 pages. In doing so, I saw an entry for Gordon Scott and Kerwin Mathews. I see that resemblance, too. So, could Gordon Scott, Kerwin Mathews and Jerry Seinfeld be related? Naw, but they sure lookalike.

> {quote:title=FredCDobbs wrote:}{quote}

> It would be very polite if everyone who posts names would also take the time to post their photos, so the rest of us wont have to go look up all the photos.

I agree, but not everyone knows how to post photos. Can you find your informational thread on posting photos and post it here?

• 2 weeks later...