Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mamma Mia! It's Sophia in June!

I just saw Rob Marshall's tribute and didn't realize *Sophia Loren* was to be Star of the Month

this month and I couldn't be more delighted! She's my favorite Italian---pardon me---Neopolitan---

performer. I don't know how many fans she has on this board, but I hope they will enjoy her

films being shown all through June.

LaLoren-colorized.jpg

Great photos, Miss G! Thank you! You are making this Italian boy's blood boil over.

A month ago I was in Salt Lake City, at an Italian restaurant, and the photo of Sophia with Jayne Mansfield was on the wall. That was the first time I had ever seen it. Since then, I've been seeing it all over the place!

Buon giorno, Signorina Dahlink!

I'm glad you like the pix...I have lots more Italian Pastry left to serve. ;)

I think her character in Houseboat is adorable. I love the way she taunts

Cary about the print of that Impressionist painting he has hanging in

his apartment.

> {quote:title=scsu1975 wrote:}{quote}

> Great photos, Miss G! Thank you! You are making this Italian boy's blood boil over.

>

> A month ago I was in Salt Lake City, at an Italian restaurant, and the photo of Sophia with Jayne Mansfield was on the wall. That was the first time I had ever seen it. Since then, I've been seeing it all over the place!

You're most welcome and I have many more where those came from.

That famous pic with Jayne is so funny. The photographer really caught a great moment.