Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Faye Dunaway - Isn't it funny how Barbara Stanwyck's career took off after she divorced Frank Fay, and his went nowhere?

Patty Duke's Real First Name He Was Everyone's Favorite Vampire Actress Turned Politician Helen Gahagan Starred In "_________" + The Elvis Song "Love Me Tender" Used The Same Melody As The Old Song "_________ Lee"

Annabella Sciorra

Bandleader/musician married to one of WWII?s top stars/pin-up girls Ian McKellan role in the Lord of the Rings films the Boss? backup band references this street + the portion of Claire that fascinates Jerome

James Gandolfini

Donal Logue stars in 2000 comedy THE TAO OF _______ Two of the three US Presidents named "George" have had this last name "Frasier" won this TV award for Best Sitcom five years in a row.

Sid Caesar

He was a racetrack runner in *The Joker is Wild* and had a recurring role as the owner of the Copa in ?Make Room for Daddy? He created ?Kukla, Fran & Ollie? *?And Justice for ____*, a courtroom drama

Jay Silverheels

Tommy Lee Jones? role in *JFK* what Richard Dreyfuss and Danny DeVito?s characters sold in an ?80s Barry Levinson film Remember Billy Idol? What was it the little dancer cried (with a rebel yell?and only once)?

Clayton Moore

He recently took "The Tonight Show" back from Conan Richie Havens had a hit with a cover version of The Beatles' "Here Comes the ______" First Cinemascope feature THE ______ Some conspiracy theorists claim that Christopher Marlowe or Francis Bacon are the real _______ of Avon Forgettable Arnold Schwarzenegger comedy about the first pregnant man

Burgess Meredith - Good Clues. Was Bruno Kirby the son of actor Bruce Kirby, who was in the "Kojak" TV series?

Chevy Chase Appeared In Paul Simon's Video For The Song "Call Me _______" Many Stars Appeared In "The _______ Of Adrian Messenger" George Clooney Starred In "The Men Who ________ At Goats" + In "Destination Tokyo", Alan Hale Plays The Submarine's _________

Alistair Cook

Joel McCrea does this at the end of *Ride the High Country* she spent time teaching the children of the King of Siam in *The Great Gatsby* it is implied that Meyer Wolfsheim was able to do this to the 1919 World Series

(don't know re: Bruno Kirby)

Diana Rigg - I looked up Bruno Kirby. He was the son of Bruce Kirby.

On "Rowan And Martin's Laugh-In", Sammy Davis Jr. Popularized The Old Routine "Here Come Da ___________" + On "The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour", Bob Einstein Had A Recurring Role As Officer __________

Sal Mineo

She was the original Ann Darrow and wrote an autobiography, appropriately titled ON THE OTHER HAND She played Cary Grant's soon-to-be ex-wife in one movie and his supposedly late wife in another one Popular MGM musical ANCHORS _________

Faye Dunaway (great clues)

Joan Shawlee role in *Some Like it Hot* John Cassavetes actress/filmmaker daughter the sort of ride Richard Sherman feared his wife Helen was on with Tom MacKenzie while she was away on vacation + Annie to Daddy Warbucks?

Suzoe Hayward doesn't make sense, so I'll try Susan Hayward

Harpo Marx's birth name, which he changed to Arthur in response to world events Author of THE MAGIC MOUNTAIN and DEATH IN VENICE In GENTLEMAN'S AGREEMENT, Gregory Peck learns about discrimination from the viewpoint of a ________.

Adolphe Menjou

"_________ In Excelsis Deo" Shirley Temple Sang "I LIke What You Like, Beans And Oyster __________, And I Like What You Like, On Account-a I Love You" _______ Lund Had A Hit With Edmund Goulding's "Mam'selle"

Gloria Stuart, who is hopefully well at the start of her second century.

The Beatle who sometimes worked under the pseudonym "Winston O'Boogie" Her recordings of "Fame" and "Flashdance" were both Oscar winners Self-proclaimed "little old wine drinker" who was somehow cast as a pilot in the original AIRPORT.

John Carradine

Electric Fish Singer With Kay Kyser's Orchestra, _______ Kabibble The Former Leader Of Iran Was Called The_______ She Played Don Knotts' Wife In "The Incredible Mr. Limpet" Debbie Reynolds' First Film, "________ Bride" + W.C. Fields Film "________ Telling Me"

Elisha Cook, Jr.

Big, bad hero of Jimmy Dean's hit song Vice-Presidential candidate unfavorably compared to Jack Kennedy by Bentsen in 1988 Her WWII song "We'll Meet Again" was chillingly used in the finale of DR. STRANGELOVE.