Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rainingviolets21

By Any Other Name..

Douglas Fairbanks Jr.

Carrying -- -- -- -- ' to Newcastle the opposite of starboard is - - - - him and - - - =

Cole Porter

80's Horror Movie "_____ -animator" June Haver Film "Scudda Hoo! Scud____ _____!" She Played Grandma In "Lost In Yonkers"

Rita Hayworth

?Positively the same _____,? a line that will be heard late tonight on TCM what Sir Guy of Gisbourne did at the finish of his sword fight with Robin Hood of Locksley British tutor who beguiled the King of Siam + in *They Shoot Horses, Don?t They?* Gloria reveals her cynical world view with: ?Maybe the whole world is like central casting. They got it all ____ed before you ever show up.?

Dame Diana Rigg - Welcome back, Eve. I hope that you're positively the same dame and stay with us for a while.

Basketball Playing Dog, "Air ________" Brylcreem, A Little ______'ll Do Ya" Kate Beckinsale Starred In "Nothing ______ The Truth" "The Major ______ The Minor" In "The Rifleman", Chuck Connore Played ________ McCain "________ Them Willy Boy Is Here" Patty McCormack Starred As "Kathy _______"

Bud Abbott and Lou Costello (check my CFU page for a picture of the team)

Iconic star of only three films, he died in a car accident in 1955 Tim?s ?uncle? who was from Mars *The Owl ____ the Pussycat* (1970) starred Barbra Streisand one half of a cat & mouse team Oscar winning director who directed John Gilbert?s last film, *The Captain Hates the Sea*

Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis

1957 Best Picture winner BRIDGE ON _____ RIVER KWAI In MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL, King Arthur always says "five" when he means to say this number Iggy Pop's backup band from 1967 to 1974.

The Three Stooges

Broadway and film smash, *____ King and I* belonging to the co-star of *The Dark Corner* what George Sanders and Tom Conway were

The Williams Brothers - Great pictures, Eve! Thanks.

Line From "Romeo And Juliet", " __________ From My Lips, By Thine, My Sin Is Purged" 60's Rock Group "The _________ Of Invention" Boxing Expert Big Winner On "The $64,000 Question"

The Williams Brothers works fine, Miles but I was trying for The Marx (Mark?s) Brothers (glad you liked the pix)?

The Smothers Brothers

He sang ?Goodbye, Norma Jean? famous lyric, ??It?s still the same old story, __ fight for love and glory?? one David Bowie incarnation, ?the _____ white Duke? + belonging to the Vogue editor who, it?s rumored, was the model for the character Miranda Priestly

Jonathan Winters - Thanks, Eve. When I saw that William Bendix was a co-star, I didn't go any further.

A Line From "Moby Dick" Is "________ She Blows!" One Of Theladyeve's Favorite Character Actors, Irving Bacon, Appeared With Doris Day In "_______ A Great Feeling" Douglas Fairbanks Jr. Starred In "The Corsican __________"

(Say it fast)

The Ritz Brothers (saying it fast helped)

Late guitarist and innovator who recorded several hits with his wife Mary Ford In BRINGING UP BABY, Cary Grant's character tells May Robson "I just went gay all of a sudden" while wearing this article of clothing Kiefer Sutherland's relationship to Donald Sutherland

Paul Robeson

In "Sheena", Ted Wass Played _________ The Smothers Brothers Sang About "Marching To Pre__________" Song Favorite Of Snow White And The FBI Forensic Lab, "Someday My _______ Will Come" A Little Drink Sinatra Played "_______ Joey"

Victoria Principal

The Tubes' lead singer Waybill Cole Porter song "____ a Clown" Nick Nolte played this character in 48 HOURS

Phoebe Cates

In "The Private Lives Of Adam And Eve", Cecil Kellaway Played The _______ Driver In "Going My Way", Stanley Clements And Carl "Alfalfa" Switzer Played Boys Who Stole A _________ There Was Once A Heavyweight Boxer Nicknamed "Two _______ Tony Galento"

Buster Keaton

Last name of a couple who drank Martinis - while he solved crimes Judge Roy Bean took charge of this ? west of the Pecos rating Dudley Moore bestowed upon Bo Derek

Charles Laughton

"Neptune's Daughter" Featured _____vier Cougat And His Orchestra Shel Silverstein Wrote "A Boy Named ________" Gene Kelly Was From ________burgh

Zasu Pitts

Mary?s boss at WJM Willie Winkie?s size Aaron?s brother in *East of Eden* + L.A. sportscaster seen/heard in many films (and TV shows), including as an NBA announcer in *White Men Can?t Jump*

Louis Calhern

CARNIVAL OF SOULS was largely filmed in this Midwestern college town Burl Ives' hit "A Little Bitty ______" Eric Rohmer film CLAIRE'S _______.

Lawrence Tierney

In "Bull Durham", Tim Robbins Played Nuke La_________ In 'The Music Man", Paul Ford Played Mayor _________ In 'Unforgiven", Gene Hackman Played _________ Billy + Jock Mahoney Was The Stepfather Of Sally ___________

Ivan Triesault - a bit obscure. A character actor who played a lot of foreign officials. He was featured in "Notorious".

The Man Coming On The Train In "High Noon" Was Named ________ Miller A Dessert Made With Fruit Native To Some Islands Off The Southern Coast Of Florida Is _______ ________ Pie The Carpenters Sang "Rainy Days And ______days Always Get Me Down" Prokofiev Wrote "Peter ______ ______ Wolf" Michael J. Fox Starred In "________ Wolf" Edith Wharton Wrote "The __________ Of Innocence" Taylor And Burton Starred In "Divorce His, Divorce ________"

Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers (awesome "key lime" link)

Bret Easton Ellis novel ________ THAN ZERO He simultaneously played Dooku in three STAR WARS films and Saruman in three LORD OF THE RINGS films He received the highest number of popular votes in the 2000 U.S. Presidential election.

Lesley Gore - Thanks for the compliment.

A Gathering Of All Women Is Sometimes Called A ________ Party She Played Kim Lee In "Crash" He Was TV's "Sugarfoot" + In "College", Buster Keaton Became The ___________ Of The Rowing Team

Henry Wilcoxson?

Sonny Bono's Oscar-winning ex-wife She played Danny DeVito's girlfriend on "Taxi" and has been his wife for over 30 years John Wayne action comedy ________ TO ALASKA