Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

• 1 month later...

The answer was Rudy Vallee. I'm going to try and revive this thread. I hope you all will try it. It can be a lot of fun.

Old Song, "The ________ I See You" + "________", The Biggest Little City In The World" Is The Home Of The National Auto Museum Featuring The __________ Collection

OK, I'll try to help:

Maureen O'Hara

Patriarch of the Fonda screen acting family Spencer Tracy and Loretta Young star in Depression era romance A _______ CASTLE In BREAKING AWAY, Paul Dooley's character shuns any Italian food ending with these two syllables.

Farrah Fawcett

Famous Lloyd Bentsen quip: "Senator, you're no ______ Kennedy." Actress who appeared in THE MAJOR AND THE MINOR and its remake, YOU'RE NEVER TOO YOUNG A running gag in Mary Poppins involves a man with a wooden leg named ________; the response is always, "What's the name of his other leg?"

• 1 month later...

Arlene Francis

Mary Pickford And Shirley Temple Both Made Films Called "The Poor Little _______ Girl" Mr. Hatfield Hopalong Cassidy Worked At The "______-20 Ranch" Louise's Friend's Nickname Stan And Ollie In "Another Fine ______"

Just trying to revive this thread.

Lionel Atwill

Here's a great screenwriting team:

1. Bob Hope quote: "I don't gamble. I'll lay you 8 to 5 I never made a ___ in my life" a drink with jam and bread the ___ before the storm + Bible story Daniel in the Lion's ____

and the famous partner:

2. Harpo Marx's REAL name, before it was changed + Giuseppe Verdi's last name in English

Adolph Greene, also the correct answer to the second half of lonesome polecat's question. :)

Brady Bunch sibling who also used pretentious alter ego name "Johnny Bravo." Body part alluded to in football player Lou Groza's nickname Howard Hawks epic mess _______ OF THE PHAROAHS