Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yvonne DeCarlo (thanks for the mention!)

His first effort as a director was a short called *Old Paint* He was married to and co-starred in a TV series with Ida Lupino National Lampoon stage show that became a record, it spoofed Woodstock, *________s*

Norman Jewison

Belonging to popular singer Stafford __. Scott Fitzgerald, celebrated novelist and sometime-screenwriter comedian who spoofed JFK & family - a big hit during the Camelot years obnoxious present day disc jockey what *The Titanic* struck

• 4 months later...

Skip Homeier

Eve, welcome back! You've been gone much too long. We missed you very much.

"__________ Of Windy Poplars" Annette Funicello's Role In The Beach Movies "When I Kissed The Cop Down On Thirty-Fourth And ________, He Broke My Little Bottle Of Love Potion Number Nine"

It would be great if we could revive this thread. Perhaps some of the newer folks would like to give it a try.

Rex Harrison

In "Carefree", Ginger Danced "The Yam" With _______ A Football Star Turned Western Star Was Johnny _________ Brown, In "King Of Kings", The Wise Men Brought Gifts Of Gold, Frankincense, and ___________ She Played Kim Lee In "Crash"

(I haven't used that Kim Lee clue in quite a while!)