Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rainingviolets21

By Any Other Name..

Dick Van Dyke

Paul Simon Hit "Call Me _______" Ernie's Best Friend On "Sesame Street" Jane Powell Starred In 'Hit The ___________" + Tom Selleck Film "_________ Alibi"

Albert Dekker

?_______ and Gladys? was a spinoff of TV?s ?December Bride? he penned Perry Mason winner of three Oscars for costume design _______-Kelly

Peter Lorre

Our Resident Preston Sturges Expert, The Lady________ He Played Charles Miller In TV's "Soul Food" "Dude, Where's My _______?" + Garth Brooks Has Friends In ________ Places

Yvonne DeCarlo (thanks for the mention!)

His first effort as a director was a short called *Old Paint* He was married to and co-starred in a TV series with Ida Lupino National Lampoon stage show that became a record, it spoofed Woodstock, *________s*

Rhonda Fleming - Very clever, sorry I took so long.

Robin Hood's Pal, _________ Scarlett He Played Oskar Schindler Football Chant, "________ That Line" + Cub Scouts Are Led By A ________ Mother

The kid in "Star Spangled Girl" who was crazy in love with Amy Common religion among comics such as Jerry Lewis, Jerry Seinfeld, and Woody Allen Keenan Wynn's relationship to Ed Wynn

Norman Jewison

Belonging to popular singer Stafford __. Scott Fitzgerald, celebrated novelist and sometime-screenwriter comedian who spoofed JFK & family - a big hit during the Camelot years obnoxious present day disc jockey what *The Titanic* struck

Josef Von Sternberg

Laura Petrie's Favorite Cry "Oh, ________!" The Cop In "It's a Wonderful Life" Mountain In France Judy Garland's Original Last Name News Writer At WJM

Oscar Hammerstein

She starred in *Straw Dogs* *Arsenic ___ Old Lace* He played the genie in *The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad* *Once Upon __ Time* writer of *Funny Face* + Ed and Keenan

George and Ira Gershwin

42nd Street Was "That Crazy Quilt That Wall Street ________ Built" Holden And Loren Starred In "The _______" Robert Hope Played His Dad's Son In "Eight On The ________"

Jack Elam?

Alice Kramden's husband Bald 1930s character actor Donald Humorist and wife of theatrical critic who wrote "Please Don't Eat the Daisies."

Ralph Meeker

From Meet Me in St. Louis, ?_____ to My Lou? Dorothy said it many times in The Wizard of Oz, ??there?s no place like _____? he played the genie in The 7th Voyage of Sinbad

Ralph Meeker

From Meet Me in St. Louis, ?_____ to My Lou? Dorothy said it many times in The Wizard of Oz, ??there?s no place like _____? he played the genie in The 7th Voyage of Sinbad

Skip Homeier

Eve, welcome back! You've been gone much too long. We missed you very much.

"__________ Of Windy Poplars" Annette Funicello's Role In The Beach Movies "When I Kissed The Cop Down On Thirty-Fourth And ________, He Broke My Little Bottle Of Love Potion Number Nine"

It would be great if we could revive this thread. Perhaps some of the newer folks would like to give it a try.

Thanks, Miles...agree that it would be nice for new players to join in...meanwhile,

Andy Devine

A big hit for Mary Wells in the '60s, "My _____" + a county famous for its bridges

Thanks, Miles...agree that it would be nice for new players to join in...meanwhile,

Andy Devine

A big hit for Mary Wells in the '60s, "My _____" + a county famous for its bridges

Robert Ryan

"Bang a Gong" was a big hit for T.____ he played the King in CAMELOT Jody to Joel, relationship-wise

Rex Harrison

In "Carefree", Ginger Danced "The Yam" With _______ A Football Star Turned Western Star Was Johnny _________ Brown, In "King Of Kings", The Wise Men Brought Gifts Of Gold, Frankincense, and ___________ She Played Kim Lee In "Crash"

(I haven't used that Kim Lee clue in quite a while!)