Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rainingviolets21

By Any Other Name..

Fred MacMurray

Famous horse Mr ____ Hugh Beaumont's character in "Leave it to Beaver" Cagney film "__ Men" outlaw ____ Hood Keenan Wynn is Ed Wynn's _____

Edited by: LonesomePolecat on Jun 2, 2011 12:56 AM

Edward G. Robinson

See how easy it can be! You may have to go back a few years for this next one.

George M. Cohan Said That _________ Is A Grand Old Name In "The Charge At Feather River", Guy Madison Played __________ Archer (No Relation) Milton Berle Played Luther In "Who's Minding The _________?" + Tom Selleck Film "_________ Alibi"

Mary Miles Minter

Song " ' _ Wonderful" The _____-Tale Heart he sings "I Love to Laugh", Ed _____ + "The Man who ____ Be King"

Estelle Winwood

Samuel ___ Jackson Yankee Doodle Dandy quote: "I can still ___ any kid in town!" "Be___ the Beguine" + "It Ain't ___essarily So"

Edited by: LonesomePolecat on Jun 2, 2011 5:09 PM

Mr. Sixes, in this game you don't wait for confirmation. If you are wrong, believe me, the previous poster will let you know. Just post your answer and then the next puzzle. It looks like Alec Guiness is obviously correct, so it's your turn, sixes.

Buster Keaton

Not bad at all, sixes. Try this one:

Groucho's Show "You ______ Your Life" Stanwyck Film "The Bitter ______ Of General Yen" Habitant Soup Sponsored A Fifties TV Show Called "The _______ Ghost" + He Played A German Ship's Captain In "The African Queen"

Betty Grable

Abbott & Costello starred with Kathryn Grayson in *Rio ____ * in 1942 in *The Seven Year Itch* , Richard Sherman suspected shenanigans occurred between his wife and Tom MacKenzie on this kind of (country) ride one of the costume designers on *Artists and Models Abroad* (?38) ? also uncredited on *Pygmalion* (?38)

Betty Grable

Abbott & Costello starred with Kathryn Grayson in *Rio ____* in 1942 in *The Seven Year Itch* , Richard Sherman suspected shenanigans occurred between his wife and Tom MacKenzie on this kind of (country) ride one of the costume designers on *Artists and Models Abroad* (?38) ? also uncredited on *Pygmalion* (?38)

Rita Hayworth

"Happiness Is A Thing Called ________" Mrs. Steve Lawrence "James ____ ________ Giant Peach" Biopic Of Gertrude Lawrence Disney Film "The _________ In The Forest" + Taylor And Burton Film "Divorce His - Divorce _______"

Joey Dee and the Starlighters

She played "Eloise" on TV + The Barkley family ranch was in a big one, the San Joaquin?

Joey Dee and the Starlighters

She played "Eloise" on TV + The Barkley family ranch was in a big one, the San Joaquin?

Rudy Vallee

Line From An Old Song "Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old ________ Bag And Smile, Smile, Smile" "_________ And Sympathy" Starred Deborah ________ Julia Roberts' First Husband

Donald Sutherland (you are so clever)

TV's Rhoda, Valerie ____er "___ What a Beautiful Morning" father of communism Karl ___

Claudette Colbert

Michelle Pfeiffer Film "What _______ Beneath" In "The Last King Of Scotland ", Forest Whitaker Played Idi __________ On The "Dallas" TV Series, Barbara Bel Geddes Played Miss _________

Liza Minnelli

Guitar performer ____ Paul actress who played a nun, who removed part of the engine, Anna _____ "_____ Green Was My Valley" + "The Lion, the Witch and the ____robe"

Liza Minnelli

Guitar performer ____ Paul TSOM actress who played a nun, who removed part of the engine, Anna _____ "_____ Green Was My Valley" + "The Lion, the Witch and the ____robe"

Liza Minnelli

Guitar performer ____ Paul "The Sound of Music" and "General Hospital" actress, Anna _____ "_____ Green Was My Valley" + "The Lion, the Witch and the ____robe"

Leslie Howard

Theme From "Mondo Cane" "The Biggest Little Town In The West" Kay Kyser Featured A Singer Named _________ Mason + SNL's Chris Farley Played A Motivational Speaker Who Lived In A _________ Down By The River

A little something for everyone here.

Perhaps we need to revise this puzzle.

Theme Music From "Mondo Cane" American City Known As "The Biggest Little City In The World" 60's Political Satirist Mort __________ She Played Hannah In "Zandy's Bride" "______________ Of Green Gables"

Try it now.

{font:Calibri}MAUREEN O’SULLIVAN

{font}{font:Calibri}Joel McCrea's wife, Frances ___ " __ American in Paris" "Cat on __ Hot Tin Roof" Kay Francis film, "Won___ Bar" famous London clock, Big ____ {font}

Herbie Hancock

Laura Petrie's Favorite Cry "Oh, _________" Ernie's Friend On "Sesame Street" Line From An Old Song "___________ And Meet Those Dancing Feet, On The Avenue I'm Taking You To, Forty-second Street" + Belonging To The Emperor Of The Planet Mongo

Robert Cummings

Where Leslie Caron is from (country) White Christmas song "There were never such devoted ___sters" Star of "The Courtship of Eddie's Father," Glenn ____ "You'll never get me, ___pers!" "Hello" in Spanish

Francis Ford Coppola

Sarah Jessica Parker Starred In "Failure To _______________" On "Green Acres", Pat Buttram Played Mr. ______________ An Early Movie For Liza Was "Tell Me That You Love Me, __________ Moon + "__________, The Hunter From The Future"

Marshall Thompson

One Time Wife Of John Gilbert Was Actress Ina _____________ Producer Shot By William Randolph Hearst Aboard A Yacht Claudette Colbert Starred In Cecil B. Demille's "The Sign Of _______ _________" Early Janet Gaynor Talkie "Sunny _______ Up" He Played Monte In "Hell's Angels"

These clues will take you back quite a few years!