Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rainingviolets21

By Any Other Name..

Pronounce each syllable individually and you shoud get it. I posted this two years ago and the lady eve had the same reaction until she figured it out.

Gordon MacRae

See how easy it can be, Sixes! Now everyone try this one.

*"The Face That Launched A Thousand Ships" + One Dozen Flowering Dogwoods*

Hint: Go Way Back!

Yes, Helen Twelvetrees with the unforgetable name. Metz, you know how this works, don't you? You solve a puzzle and leave a new one. There's no need to wait for confirmation, If you're wrong, you'll hear about it, trust me. So go ahead, Metz, it's your turn.

rains' chrisian name plus the same as murder plus ethels lastname..(best i can do )

rains' christian name plus the same as murder plus ethels last name.....(best i can do )

claude killing (g) illing water

claude gillingwater

open thread

zyj2u1.jpg

Edited by: metz44 on Jul 30, 2011 1:10 PM

Lucien Littlefield - the first western sidekick in the movies

What happened to Rossano Brazzi in the previous post?

Now try this:

Hopalong Cassidy Worked At The ______ 20 Ranch Roy Rogers Owned The Double R ______ Ranch Egyptian Sun God Ollie's Partner On "The Drew Carey Show", Craig Ferguson Played Nigel _________

Silent movie director Wallace Worsley - just a bit obscure, Mr. Sixes, and yes, I'm often in the cowboy mind-set.

A Gathering Of All Women Is Sometimes Called A _______ Party She Played Kim Lee In "Crash" He Was TV's "Sugarfoot" + In "College", Buster Keaton Became The _____________ Of The Rowing Team

Norma Talmadge

Ethel Waters Sang "Happiness Is A Thing Called _________" + William Holden Starred In "The Remarkable _____________"

Robert Pattinson of the "Twilight" movies

The Comic Book Writer Who Created Spider-Man, Iron Man, And The Hulk Is Named _______ _______ Kevin Bacon Was Barely Seen In "____________ Man" Emil Jannings Starred In "The _______ Of All Flesh"

Gregory La Cava

He Was Kookie On TV Danielle Spencer's Role On "What's Happening?" Egyptian Sun God William Bendix Played __________ A. Riley She Played Lisa In "Easy Rider" + Spencer Tracy Film, "Edward, My ________"

{font:Calibri}Eddie “Rochester” Anderson{font}

{font:Calibri}“You’ll Never Get _____” Bruce’s film, “Die _____” Danson’s place of business on tv Geena Davis was “___ma” ….another fine ____ you got me into” {font}

Metz, you're supposed to solve one puzzle and leave another. Here's one to continue the thread.

John Garfield Is On A Prison Farm In "_________ Be My Destiny Air Traffic Controllers Are Under Stress In "Pushing ________" The Lewis And Clark Expedition Is The Subject Of "The ________ Horizons" + Matthew Perry Is A Depressed Screenwriter In "_________"

Yes , it's Dustin Farnum

In "The Secret Six", Murray Kinnell Played A Man Pretending To Be A Mute Named Dummy ______ , In 1932's "The Big Broadcast", Bing Crosby Sang "_________, Lend A Little Ear To My Pleas" Jessica Lange Starred In "Men Don't ________" Hallie Berry Was Featured In "Die ________ Day" In "Bob And Carol And Ted And Alice", Elliott Gould Impresses A Woman With How Fast He Can Solve A Crossword __________" For The Show, "Babes In Arms", Rogers And Hart Wrote The Song "Where Or ________" In "Babes On Broadway", Judy Garland Sang "How About _______" Mr. Ed's Owner Was Wilbur ________ Irving Berlin Wrote "Let's Take _____ Old Fashioned Walk" A Recent Movie With Jeff Daniels Is Called "The ________ Man"

Give it a try. It's not hard. After watching "The Secret Six" this morning, I composed this in only a few minutes.

mister miles

please stop bandying my good name about..you have besmirched my escutcheon!

this is all i could get from your posting::......

"metz please dont leave us when.. another ...answer