Ive been playing these games for over 4 years

i try to abide by the rules

some people take it too seriously

its for fun...........if you dont agree...click ignore

Michelle Lee

as requested .by miles .heres one ...(almost}

male pig snake's sound automobile+large unpartitioned floor in warehouse

Toshiro Mifune

Billy Budd's Captain A Featured Dancer In The Movie "Kiss Me Kate" was Tommy ________ Mr. Belvedere's First Name

Hattie McDaniel - Good clues, sixes! Now try this:

Nelson And Jeanette Starred In "______ Time" He Played The German Ship's Captain In "The African Queen" "Cheers" Regular Who Frequented "The Hungry Heifer" "________ The Angels Sing" Laurel ______ Hardy Before "Cheers", Nicholas Colasanto Was In A Movie Called "________ City" On The TV Series "I Remember Mama", Kevin Coughlin Played Mama's Nephew, _____. _______. Ryan + Bobby Shaftoe Had A Silver __________ On Each Knee

Hi, Miles. Thanks for inviting me to play the game! I believe the correct answer is Mabel Normand and Fatty Arbuckle in *Mabel and Fatty's Married Life (1915). I've never seen any of the Fatty Arbuckle films so will have to try to catch them some time. Are they ever shown on TCM?

Here's my first try ...

_ _ _ the piper's son in the nursery rhyme the opposite of me another nursery rhyme "The Farmer in the _ _ _ _ (-D) Abbott _ _ _ Costello 60's rock group Peter, Paul & _ _ _ _ a member of the well-known British family of actors, _ _ _ _ Redgrave Queen Elizabeth II is the reigning English _ _ _arch + Mr. Bean's real name, _ _ _an Atkinson.

Tom Ewell and Marilyn Monroe, the stars of "The Seven Year Itch". Wow, Carol, for your first attempt we get two names for the price of one! Keep up the good work. By the way, Mabel and Fatty worked together quite often. She also worked a lot with Charlie Chaplin. Fatty worked often with Buster Keaton. Here's the next one:

In The World Of Movies, The Emerald City Is In The Land Of ________ Yves Montand Plays The Title Role In Costa-Gavras' Short Titled Political Thriller "________" Kevin Kline Looked Like The President In "___________" "Love _____ A Many Splendored Thing" Mutt ______ Jeff She Played Banche On "The Golden Girls" Doctor Huang On "Law And Order: SVU" Was Played By ____. _____. Wong

You got one clue wrong and I am guilty of a misspelling. The clue should read: She Played Blanche On "The Golden Girls". A little hint: She also played Vivian on the "Maude" TV series.

How about husband and wife Ossie Davis and Ruby Dee?? Now this makes sense to me.

Edited by: CarolAirey on Sep 10, 2011 10:10 PM

Yes, that was a good job. Thanks for playing. Now it's your turn to leave one. In this game, you don't need to ask for confirmation. If you are wrong, you will be told.

New York, New York - A little break from tradition, but very nice indeed. Now:

Michelle Pfeiffer Starred In "What ________ Beneath In "The Last King Of Scotland", Forest Whitaker Portrays Idi __________ Old Song "Wait Till The Sun Shines, _________" Martin _______ Lewis Laura Petrie's Favorite Cry. "Oh, _______" Ernie's Friend On "Sesame Street" Danielle Spencer's Role On "What's Happening?" + Rex Stout Created Fictional Detective _______ Wolfe

OK, you're getting us back on track: Liza Minnelli and Robert De Niro, stars of *New York, New York (1977)*

Sorry for the digression but New York was on everyone's minds today. Watching the tribute to 9/11 has been so emotional. I have no brain left, so the thread is open ...

OK, back to business - only one name this time.

Andrew McCarthy And Robert Downey Jr. Starred In "_________Than Zero" He was TV's Matt Houston Synonym For Genuflect + On "Bonanza", Hop Sing Was Played By Victor _______ Yung

Mack Sennett both starred and directed this 1913 film, 'The Stolen _______' Robert DeNiro & Dakota Fanning starred in the 2005 movie 'Hide and ___k' 1965 cult film about 3 strippers in the dessert (last word of a 4-word title) + a Tracy classic 'Father of the _____.'

Percy Kilbride - very good clues, Carol.

She Sang "It's My Party" In "A Tree Grows In Brooklyn", He Played "The Brooklyn Thrush" James MacArthur Starred In "A ___________ In The Forest" + Lucille Ball Starred In "Best _________ Forward"