Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rainingviolets21

By Any Other Name..

-watch your ............ not out but...... ."go get"......+..clara bow was the ... .....girl

Edited by: metz44 on Nov 7, 2011 4:44 PM

Edited by: metz44 on Nov 7, 2011 4:48 PM

Hayley Mills

A Gathering Of Women Is Sometimes Called A ______ Party Robert Wagner Starred In "Beneath The Twelve Mile ________" "______ Top Of Old Smoky" + Movie Where Martin Sheen Goes To Ireland For His Father's Funeral

Marlene Dietrich

{font:Times New Roman}Carole Lombard film of 1933, “____pernatural” Eleanor Parker film about a tv talk-show host, “ ___ American Dream” one of Fay Wray’s imitators, Jessica _______ + Mae and Cary sizzle in “She _____ Him Wrong” {font}

Edited by: allaboutlana on Nov 8, 2011 3:05 PM

Sue Ann Langdon - She giggles a lot, so does Goldie Hawn.

Kathleen Turner Film "________ Of The Nile" She Played Marty McFly's Mom Bud's Partner John Wayne Played Frank "Spig" ___________ Old Song "Comin' Through The _______" + Franklin Pangborn Always Played A Bit Of A _________-Budget

Hey, Franklin, I got you into a clue!

{font:Calibri}Edward Everett Horton

Costar of “One Way Passage” ___________ McHugh actor who made only five films and whose screen debut was in “Harvey,” William _______ Judy sang “Just to think of her (Jeanette MacDonald) it gives my heart a ________” + Geraldine Fitzgerald/Jeffrey Lynn 1939 film “A Child is ________” {font}

Edited by: allaboutlana on Nov 9, 2011 8:17 PM

Let's see now - Ma Reno Hair + Ah = Maureen O'Hara. Very good, Franklin. Here's one:

George Strait Sang "All My ____'s Live In Texas" Perry Como Sang "_____, You're Adorable" Edith Piaf Sang "La _____ En Rose" " To ______ Is Human" _______ D'etat Gene Kelly Danced To "I ______ Rhythm" Benny Goodman Had A Hit With "______ The Angels Sing" + The Beatles Recorded Many Songs In A Studio Located On ________ Road, Including One Called "Penny _________"

Some musical clues for all tastes!

The RULES are qute simple. You solve one and you leave one, all in the same visit. Now:

Judy Garland Sang "The ________ That Got Away" Old Song "How _______ Is The Ocean?" Mickey Rooney Starred In Two Versions Of "______, Wilderness" Peter Pan's Nickname For His Little Fairy Friend Jed Clampett's Relatives Are Called His __________

Rosemary DeCamp - she played everybody's mother, or at least it seemed that she did.

"________ Stole My Heart Away?" Actor McKern An Eskimo's Shelter Is An _____Loo Doris Day Starred In "Midnight ________" "On A Clear Day You Can ______ Forever" + Linda Blair Starred In A TV Movie Called "____ Against The World"

{font:Times New Roman}Julio Iglesias -- Good clues!

Next:

What Danny Glover wants Whoopi to call him in “The Color Purple,” _____ Bing Crosby 1957 film “_____ on Fire” 1955 Vivien Leigh film “_____ Deep Blue Sea” Ma Kettle was first seen in “The _____ and I” 1965 David Niven film “Where the Spies _____”{font}

Dorothy Kilgallen

The Standells Had A Hit With "Dirty Water" About The _________ River In The TV Series "I Remember Mama", Dick Van Patten Played ________, Who Was Mama's ________ Don McLean Wrote "Them Good Old Boys Were Drinkin' Whiskey And _______, Singin' This'll Be The Day That I Die" + Before Hollywood, The Movie Capital Of America Was Probably Fort _______, New Jersey

Hint: The "Dirty Water" river is in Boston.

Edited by: MilesArcher on Nov 18, 2011 11:14 PM

Charles Nelson Reilley. That was a toughie.

A bumpkin or Mr. Goldberg A woman standing on a chair will shriek, "_____! A mouse!" A snake-like fish + Raymond B_____