Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nancy Davis - Later to be the first lady.

Not bad, Gipper. Let me give you a little advice. I find it's best to give a frame of reference in the clues, unless it's very obvious. For instance, for Red Sea, you might have said something like "Moses parted the red _______", or for Dave Foley you might have said "Newsradio" actor _____ Foley. It help avoid confusion or ambiguity. If people have to do a little research, that's fine, but if you make the clues too tough, then people won't play. I thought for a first effort it was pretty good. Now, here's the next one:

Basketball Playing Dog, "________Bud" He Ran A Saloon In North Africa Geraldine Page Starred In "Sweet ______ Of Youth" He Won An Oscar For "A Tree Grows In Brooklyn" "______ ________ Angels Sing" + Rex Harrison Sang " Talk To The _____________"

I think the full answer is Gordon and Sheila MacRae.

Next:

{font:Times New Roman}Van Heflin plays Johnny Eager’s friend, _____ Hartnett If Robert Montgomery truly loves Carole Lombard in “Mr. and Mrs. Smith,” he’ll have to ___marry her 1939 Lone Wolf entry Ida Lupino starred in, “The Lone Wolf Spy _____” Gene Tierney’s only Oscar-nominated performance was for “Leave ___ to Heaven” Peter Sellers lent his voice in “The Man Who Never _____” as Churchill 1977 TV Movie “______ of Nazareth” Hepburn and Hopkins film “The Lion ____ Winter” Shakespeare play, “_____ Lear” Colman or Bogarde film “A Tale ___ Two Cities” + Reagan/Sheridan film “_____ Row”{font}

Edited by: allaboutlana on Dec 1, 2011 10:33 AM

{font:Times New Roman}Here's another:

Julie’s costar of “Victor, Victoria,” Lesley Ann ______ December SOTM _______ Powell Davis/Boyer film “All This, _ Heaven Too” tv mom, “Mrs. C” was played by _____ Ross one of Bette’s costars of “The Little Foxes,” Herbert ______all another Bette Davis film,“The Rich ____ Always with Us” Davis/de Havilland film “_ This Our Life” ______ the mistletoe is the place to be the age of adulthood!{font}

Edited by: allaboutlana on Dec 2, 2011 10:02 AM

Warren William and Marian Marsh are in "Under Eighteen" - Lana, you've taken this game to a whole new level! Here's a simpler one.

In The Fifties, Guy Mitchell Had A Hit With "My Truly, Truly ________" Egyptian Sun God Robert Redford Was "Big Halsy" To Michael J, Pollard's "Little _________" + The Addams Family's Cousin

{font:Times New Roman}1987 Sarah Miles film, “_____ and Glory” "Blue Sky" Oscar winner Jessica ________ Albert Finney film, “Saturday Night ____ Sunday Morning” Oscar winner for "Cocoon," _____ Ameche Oscar winner for playing composer Antonio Salieri, F. ____ Abraham{font}

Edited by: allaboutlana on Dec 12, 2011 11:01 AM

Here's one:

When Oliver Twist Asks For Food, He Says "Please Sir, I Want Some ________" 80's Sci-Fi Film "______- Animator" Popeye's Famous Line is "I Yam What I ________" Pryor And Wilder Starred In "_________ Crazy" Rhett Butler Said "Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give A ________" Martin _________ Lewis Juliet Says To Romeo "What's In A Name? That Which We Call A _________ By Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet" Cody Jarrett Said "Made It, _______, Top Of The World!" She Played Kim Lee In "Crash"

Some famous movie lines in this one.

{font:Times New Roman}Brando/Quinn film “____a Zapata!” creator of James Bond, ____ Fleming she sued Disney in court over rights to her musical contributions to “The Lady and the Tramp,” Peggy _____ Davies/Gable film “Cain _____ Mabel” Reagan 1953 film “______ and Order” after lathering, instructions say to do this, just in case you didn’t know Beery/Cooper film “___’Shaughnessy’s Boy” Bond film “_______ and Let Die” movie theaters started to lose money and business in the 1940s and 1950s to this new thing that all the best houses had that they called a t. ____ set + Scofield was Sir Thomas More in “____ Man for All Seasons"

{font}

Vivien Leigh and Laurence Olivier

Charlie Chaplin Composed This Tune As The Theme From "Modern Times" He Played Corporal Rusty In "The Adventures Of Rin Tin Tin" He Played Reporter Steve Martin In A Famous Science Fiction Film Woodstock, Connecticut Was The Filming Location For The Alan Ladd Film "The Man In The _________ " Cheech _______ Chong The Monkees Sang "Cheer Up Sleepy _______, Oh, What Can It Mean To A Daydream Believer And A Homecoming Queen?" Old Song "You _________ To Be In Pictures" + Folk Song Lyrics "Lemon ________ Very Pretty And The Lemon Flower Is Sweet, But The Fruit Of The Poor Lemon Is Impossible To Eat"

Some old songs and some very old songs in this one!