Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

{font:Times New Roman}So far I’ve got Henry Fonda, (is that right?) but the rest I have to work on.

{font}{font:Times New Roman}

Just a suggestion for Henry Fonda, you could go this route, children’s story “The Little Red _____” Holden film “The Bridges at Toko-_____” In Gone with the Wind,” part of Scarlett’s reply to Rhett’s attentions to her, “I am ____ of you” + Dickens novel “____ Tale of Two Cities” (Fond is hard to work with.)

{font}{font:Times New Roman}

That’s just a suggestion, but it’s good to be creative. I don’t think the clues have to do with movies, as much as things that are recognizable in our pop culture (books, songs, slang terms, etc.) Just a read a few to get the hang of it, but good job!{font}

{font:Times New Roman}

Is Henry Fonda right in your post?{font}

They do not have to share top billing, as far as I know.

The complete answer is Henry Fonda and Jane Fonda.

Next:

Jeffrey Hunter/Robert Wagner film, "The True Story of Jesse ______" current tv show about high-schoolers Tyrone Power "____ of Fury: The Story of Benjamin Blake"

Edited by: allaboutlana on Dec 21, 2011 10:11 AM

Yvette Mimieux - A tough one to find clues for. Good job, Franklin. Now:

He Sang "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" Mickey Rooney Was In Two Versions Of "_____, Wilderness" Sandra Bullock's Ex-husband's First Name Ed Ames Sang "My _______ Runneth Over With Love" He Hosted "The Tonight Show" Before Johnny Carson She Wrote "Please Don't Eat The Daisies" Rowan ______ Martin School Subject Dealing With Long Division Mr. Beaumont, Who Played Ward Cleaver Mark Twain Wrote "Innocents A_________ " He Played Kashi In "Tarzan's Three Challenges" + He Ran A Saloon In North Africa During World War II

Carole Lombard And Fredric March - Very good, Edythe. Now your getting the hang of it. Now try this:

"Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire, Jack ______ Nipping At Your Nose" "_______ And Sympathy" The Fourth Verse Of "The Star Spangled Banner" Starts "Oh, _______ Be It Ever" + Jeffrey Hunter Starred In "______ ________ Is An Island"

Merry Christmas and Happy 2012 Everyone - Very nice, Franklin. Now:

Tolstoy Wrote "War And _________" "_____ A Clear Day You Can See Forever" The Penguins Had A Hit Record With "_________ Angel" "The Holly ______ The Ivy" Matt Damon Starred In "_________ _________ Hunting" William Holden Played A Pilot In "__________ The Unknown" Mel Brooks Directed "Robin Hood, ________ In Tights"

And, in the words of the immortal Tiny Tim,"God Bless Us, Everyone!"

Have a great Christmas!

Bing Crosby And Bob Hope - Both were in holiday classics shown recently.

Will Ferrell Basketball Movie "Semi - ______" He Was All The Rage As TV's Davy Crockett Lulu Sang "To _______, With Love" "To ______ Is Human" Jeff Daniels Starred In "Because Of _______ Dixie" Doug McClure Film "At The Earth's _______" Zaneeta Shinn's Favorite Expression Is "______ Gads!" "______ Music Man" "When __________ Collide" Judy And Gene Starred In "_______ Me And My Gal" He Was Ralph Malph George Strait Hit "All My _____'s Live In Texas" She Played The Mother Of Marian The Librarian

Several "Music Man" referrences here.

Jerome Cowan As Miles Archer - Thank you, Edythe. He wasn't the only one who played the part, but he's certainly the most remembered. Now, It's the right time of the year for this next one.

In "South Pacific", Nellie Forbush Is In Love With "A Wonderful ______" He Played Dreyfuss In Several "Pink Panther" Movies Shakespeare Was "The _______ Of Avon" Julie Andrews Sang "_____, A Deer, A Female Deer" Laurel _____ Hardy Roz Russell Was In "_______ Girl Friday" Republic Pictures Villain ________ Barcroft He Took Over For Arnold On "Happy Days" DeCaprio Film "Catch Me If You ______" Ronald Reagan Was Elected President In Nineteen _________ French For "Years"

A fitting post, Guy Lombardo and his Royal Canadians.

Last line: __ly my dear I don't give a damn ___tain America___salind Russell Bruce Willis in __ Hard star of The Ghost and Mrs. Muir __ Harrison ___Me In St Louis legend ___Barrymore+ The White Cliffs of __ver.

Frank Capra Directs Meet John Doe - Very original, Edythe. Now here's one you probably haven't thought about in a while.

Don Lockwood And Cosmo Brown Sing And Dance To "Moses Supposes His _____ses Are Roses" Price, Lorre, and Karloff Were In A Film Based On A Poem By This Author "_______, Am I A Fool Without A Mind Or Have I Merely Been Too Blind To Realize?" + Hi ______, Silver, Away!