Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Dustin Hoffman and Steve McQueen escape from Devil's Island in *Papillon.*

"___ Farmer's Daughter" was an award winning film in 1947 The Barber of Seville would need a sharp _____'s popular novel by Croatian author Miloslav Krleza about a lawyer "On the ____ of Reason" Howard Hawks directed this 1949 comedy "I ___ a Male War Bride" we _____ a turkey to produce a golden brown, crispy skin Elia Kazan's award-winning "__ the Waterfront" "___ _____", 2011 movie about a writer in Victorian England struggling to write the perfect horror fiction story 1963 film about youth's infatuation with rock stars "___ Bye Birdie" worldwide hotel chain with the single letter _ 1902 Tin Pan Alley song and film of the same name starring Judy Garland, "In the Good Old _____ Time" 1957 Tracy-Hepburn film about the fears of approaching computerization "Desk ___" + a young child often calls his/her mother "___."

"The Razor's Edge" was based on a novel by W. Somerset Maugham.

Hopalong Cassidy Worked For The ______-20 Ranch Roy Rogers Owned The Double R _____ Ranch Egyptian Sun God ________ The Man Musial Won Seven Batting Titles Craig Ferguson Played Mr. ________ On "The Drew Carey Show" He Recorded "The Girl From Ipanema" With Astrud Gilberto There Was A Former Boxer Known As ______ Ton Tony Galento Bud And Lou Starred In "___________ __________ Me, Henry" Basketball Playing Dog, "Air _________" Danielle Spencer's Role On "What's Happening?" Tom Lester's Role On "Green Acres" On "Bonanza", The Cartwright's Cook Was Played By Victor _______ Yung Walter Winchell's Nightly Greeting Was "Good Evening, Mr. And Mrs. America ________ All The Ships At Sea" Gershwin Show "Of Thee I ________" "Poor Johnny One-Note Sang Out _______ Gusto" Gable, Laughton, And ________ Were All Oscar Nominated Actors For "Mutiny On the Bounty" French Film "Claire's _______" In "Goldfinger", James Bond Drives An Aston-__________ In 'The Band Wagon", Fred And Cyd Go "Dancing ______ The Dark" 60's Counter Culture Slogan, "_______The Bomb" "Little Women's" Oldest March Sister Claude Akins Starred In TV's "Movin' _______" "Eenie Meenie ___________ Moe"

A real mixed bag of clues this time!

Four days and no takers? Lana, Edythe, Carol, Stick, anyone? Where is everybody? I'll give you a little help. Hopalong Cassidy worked for the Bar-20 ranch, so the first clue is Bar. Roy Rogers owned the Double R Bar ranch, so the second clue is also Bar, The Egyptian sun god is RA, so the first three clues are BarBarRa or Barbara. I'll leave the rest to you.

I was hopping all over the place with this...Barbara Stanwyck gets to dance with Buddy Ebsen and sing with Tony Martin in

Banjo on my Knee.

Bette Davis role In This Our Life _ Timberlake Kevin Bacon played _ Man in 2000 Streisand/Redford film The __ We Were the 4 sister in Little Women were the ___(es) Finney film _ for The Road subject of The Fog of War, Robert _ (s) World War II mini-series _ of Brothers Jack Haley played the T__ Man Ryan Phillipe finds __ _ of the Gun (2000) '61 Cagney film One __, Three "Deep in the Heart of Texas" lyric __ __ at Night are Big and Bright.

...in 1945 Who Knew?

Edythe, I think your underlining is messing up your editing! The answer I get is

Stanley Holloway Marches to "McNamara's Band" in "The Way To The Stars".

What made it more difficult was when I checked IMDB to verify it and "The Way To the Stars" was not listed for Stanley Holloway. It took some futher research to find that the original title was "Johnny In The Clouds". Now:

The Mills Brothers Had A Hit With "_______ Worm" Gable's Wife Before Carole Lombard Alexandra Gluck's Professional Name Part Of "Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull" Was Filmed In New _________, Connecticut O'Neill Wrote "_____, Wilderness" "America's Got Talent Judge, __________ Morgan Shakespeare Wrote "_____ You Like It" Tom Selleck Film "_______ Alibi" Penny Marshall Directed Her Brother Garry In "A League Of Their _________" Ann Sothern's Voice Was Used In The TV Series "My _________, The Car" Deanna Durbin Starred In "Can't Help ___________" Artist Grandma Moses Is Buried In ________ick Falls, New York Barbara Stanwyck Got Her Lines Crossed In "__________, Wrong Number" Vera Lynn Had A Popular World War II Song Called "______ Is The Hour" Jane Fonda Film "Sunday ______ New York" Kay Kyser Featured Harry Babbitt On The Recording Of "_______ _________ Fishies" Rodgers And Hart Biopic "________ And Music"

You'll probably know the answer to this one when you're halfway through it.

Gloria DeHaven appears as her own mother singing Who's Sorry Now? in Three Little Words.

Bogart's last line in Casablanca "___ I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship I, the Jury star ___and Assante Mr Universe is a ___ man competition Beatles tune Now ___ Then kids' song that spells out their dog's name "and his name is ____o, Spencer Tracy film The Seventh ___ Opie Taylor's Aunt __ The Ink Spots had a hit with Java ___ Bond film __ Russia with Love John Cleese starred in And ___ for Something Completely Different Iowa State upset ___ Conn messing up this years' brackets '52 film ___ Anybody Seen My Gal? Al Jolson stars in The ____ Singer Cary grant title role Gunga D__ Cooper western ____ Noon + Robin Williams mentors young men in the Dead Poet's _____.

Louie Armstrong and Bing Crosby jive to "Now You Has Jazz" in "High Society".

You had to mention that UConn loss, didn't you? People in these parts are still unhappy with the way they looked, although they probably wouldn't have beaten Kentucky in the next game. At least the UConn women's team is going strong. Now:

In "Winchester '73", James Stewart Plays _______ McAdam Author Of "Peter Pan" "What Did You Do In The ________, Daddy?" "The Sun Also Rises" Features Spain's Running Of The _________ Donald Sutherland Starred In "_______ Of The Needle" James Bond's First Movie Villain Was Dr. ______ The Village People Got Their Audience Involved With "__-M-C-A" Linda Ellerbee's Catch Phrase Was "_______ ______ It Goes" "Do Do That Voo______ That ______ Do So Well" The Gold Diggers' Anthem Was "We're ______ The Money " Valentino Starred In "_______ Of The Sheik" She Was The Female Lead In "The Third Man" Irene Dunne Starred In "Penny _______________"

Lynn Bari warbles I Know Why and So Do You in Sun Valley Serenade.

Here's a treasure from 1945:

Rock band had a hit with Hungry Like the Wolf Duran ___ Day/MacRae share ___ for Two Liz Taylor played Maggie the ___ Edward R Murrow series ____on to Person Sinatra hit " ___ Fly ___ __ West Side Story duet __night Mario Puzo's ___ Godfather Spencer Tracy played ___ Timberlane Scrooge line at Xmas ___ Humbug.

Here is that clip of Lynn Bari singing "I Know Why And So Do You"

Yours is *Durante Cat Purrs "Come With Me To The Casbah".* That's from a Warner Bros. cartoon called "A Gruesome Twosome", with one cat being a caricature of Jimmy Durante. You made me do a little research, Edy! Now here's one that should keep you busy.

John Ritter's Cowboy Father Sequel To "Willard", The Rat Movie Dracula Liked To Bite His Victims On The _________ William Holden And Sophia Loren Starred In "The _______" , In "The Music Man", Shirley Jones Played ___________The Librarian Old Song "________Sut Rawlson On The Rillerah" Old Boxer "Two ______ Tony Galento" , Peggy Lipton Starred In TV's "_____ _______ Squad" He Played Jane Fonda's Husband In "Coming Home" He Was The Movie's Dr. Kildare , Ziggy Elman Wrote "______ _________ Angels Sing" Actess Kidman "______ Brown And His Band Of Renown " Dostoyevsky Wrote "The ____________ Karamazov Steve Martin And Lilly Tomlin Shared A Body In "_______ Of Me" Commercial Jingle That Became A Hit Song, "I'd Like To Teach The World To _______ In Perfect Harmony, I'd Like To Buy The World A Coke, And Keep It Company" Garry Moore Hosted a Panel show Called "_____ _____ ___ Secret" Jackie Gleason As Joe The Bartender Always Sang "My _______ Sal" Frances Langford Had a Hit With "I'm ____ The Mood For Love" In "Stage Door", Katherine Hepburn Delivers The Famous Line "The ________ Lillies Are In Bloom Again" Eddie Cantor Sang "______, She's Making Eyes At Me" Ben Stiller Was _______lander" "The ____ Of The Sixth Happiness" Richard Harris Was In A Movie About A Killer Whale Called "________" Dustin Hoffman And Susan George Were Terrorized By Thugs In "________Dogs" + "The Stepford _______ Was Set In Connecticut

You might be humming again before you finish this one.

What a mix of musical talent...Tex Beneke, Marion Hutton, the Modernaires and the Nicholas Brothrs all sing I've Got A Gal in Kalamazoo in Orchestra Wives...great clues. Orca straw?

Don't look for this one on a CD track:

DeHavilland role in In This Our Life ___ Timberlake star and orchestra leader Buddy ____ Benny Goodman classic Sing Sing ___s Billy Joel hit ___ So It Goes outlaws are often ____ happy with a gun Gene Kelly ___ to Portland Fancy in Summer Stock Hope/Crosby teamed up on the Road __ Rio Beatles and Ringo Starr hit with Honey ___ Aunt Eller sings about the Farmer who builds a lot of ___es in The Farmer and the Cowhand in Oklahoma mockumentary Roger and __ Astaire/Crosby film Holiday __ Frank Sinatra sings Let's Fall __ Love movie stars hang around ____ and Vine movie featuring Sinatra's Let's Fall in Love ___-Can Tennessee Ernie hit Six___ Tons.

Here is the whole gang with "I've Got a Gal In Kalamazoo"

Yours is *Roy Rogers Sings And Trigger Dances To "Don't Fence Me In" in "Hollywood Canteen"*

I think we have a clip of that, as well.

Now, try this one.

Sandra Bullock Starred In "________ You Were Sleeping" O'Neill Wrote "_____, Wilderness" Samuel Beckett Wrote "_________ For Godot" Martin Sheen Starred In "The _____________ Of Private Slovick" There Was A Seventies TV Series Called "James ______16" Errol Flynn Starred In " The ________ Patrol" , ________ Musial Was A Great Hitter For The St. Louis Cardinals Original Olympic Athletes Were Awarded A _______ Wreath For Victory Shakespeare Had Many Of His __________ Performed At The Globe Theater Old Song Lyrics "I've Got _____ ________ On A String, Sitting On A Rainbow" Judy Garland Starred In "A Child _____ _________" Bette Midler Starred In "_______ ________ Boys" Murnau's Silent Classic "___________" With Janet Gaynor Is This Saturday's Essential On TCM "The Sun Shines Bright ______ My Old Kentucky Home" Jerome Kern Wrote The Music For "______ Man River" Farrah Fawcett Made A TV Movie Called "The Burning _______" Troy Donahue Starred In "Palm _________ Weekend" Johnny Carson Used To Make Fun Of The Jack ______ _________ Box Commercials Fred And Ginger First Teamed Up In "________ Down To Rio" Stephen Dorff Stars In The More Recent Movie "________ Wild"

Some clues for everyone's taste.

This one I have to see: While awaiting execution at dawn, Stan Laurel plays The World Is Waiting for the Sunrise on old bed springs in The Flying Deuces.

How lucky we are to have so many avenues of entertainment to discover...isn't it fun to share? Try this puzzle: big band singer with Benny Goodman ___ Tilton star of Charley's Aunt ___ Bolger Tilton sang ___ the Angels Sing Inn of ___ ___th Happiness Musial led the league with 197 ___ Melvyn Douglas film I Never ___ for My Father Babe featured Mr Hoggett's talking ____ Christy Brown was the featured poet in My Left ___ Tall tale tells how Pecos ___ rode a cyclone to the Grand Canyon Glen Miller theme ___ the Mood Tracy/Hepburn film The ____er of the Flame popular poker game Texas Hold ___ song lyric praises The Daring Young Man on the ____ Trapeze.

Edited by: Edythevanhopper on Mar 30, 2012 1:15 AM

Now you shall see it. Here is a clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64o6s8PmnoE

Yours is *Martha Raye And The Six Hits Sang* *"Pig Foot Pete" In "Keep 'Em Flying".*

I always thought the name in the clue was Pecos Bill, but if you look at this clip, it's Pete. This song may remind you of "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy", which was done by the Andrews Sisters in another Bud and Lou film called "Buck Privates".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEAOxDihOrw

Much of "Keep 'Em Flying" was like a promotional film for the Army Air Corps. Now:

The Beatles Had A Hit With "Hey, ______" "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" Featured Elton John And Kiki _______ She Played The Wife Of Richard Dreyfuss In Both "Close Encounters Of The Third Kind" And "Let It Ride" Doug McClure Starred In "The _______ That Time Forgot" Larry Parks Was Featured In "Jolson _______ Again" Hi _____ Lois Kevin Costner Directed "________ With Wolves" "______ For The Seesaw" Marie Dressler Starred In "_______ And Bill" French Film "Claire's ________" Glenn Ford Starred In "The Man _______ The Alamo" _______ Lopez Played Pedro In "The Dirty Dozen" Gerald McRaney Was TV's "Major ________" "Nothin' Could Be Finah Than To Be _____ Carolina In the Morning" _______ Ruman Was Often A Foil For The Marx Brothers Duke Ellington Had a Hit With "I Never ______ This Way Before" Jeannette MacDonald Was "_______ Of The Golden West"

Enjoyed You Tube entries very much..the Nicholas Brothers were fabulous. A big thanks!

Yours is Judy Garland sings and dances to Minnie from Trinidad in Ziegfield Girl

Next for me:

Cheer heard at a bull fight ____ Hoagy Carmichel croons ____ Buttermilk Sky Dickens novel Domby and ___ Tracy Hepburn film Pat ___ Mike Don Knotts starred in The Ghost and Mr. ___en the Great Profile ___ Barrymore '45 sequel ___ of Lassie 2009 Streep film It's _____ed Bobby Darin album from'62 _____ Ray Bolger sang Once __ Love with Amy WWII hero starred in To ___ and Back one of 4 Gabors ____ Zsa doughboy spokesman _____ Fresh.

Here is Judy in that classic number.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8iTmoOOgUk

Yours is *Ole Olsen And Chic Johnson Complicate Things (And Other Things) in Hellzapoppin'.*

Now try this:

Warren Beatty Played Comic Strip Detective ________ Tracy In "Sweet Charity", Shirley MacLaine Sings "Tonight I Landed ________, Right In a Pot Of Jam!" In "The Time Of Their Lives" Lou Costello and Marjorie Reynolds Play Ghosts Who Come Out Of A _______ To Torment Bud Abbott Larry Parks Starred In "Jolson _______ Again" Mel Brooks Starred In "________ Stinks" Frank Sinatra Sang "I'm Telling You True, I'd Be Anything But Blue, If I _________ ______ With You" Ted Lewis Sang "Life Could Be So Sweet, On The ________ Side Of The Street" The Amdrews Sisters Sang "I'll Be ______ You In Apple Blossom Time" That Same Comic Strip Detective Had a Friend Named B.O. ___________ Paul Newman Starred In "The Color _______ _____________" Perry Como Had A Hit With "________ I Love _______ So" The Smothers Brothers Sang "Marching ______ Pretoria" Jim Backus Played The Husband In The TV Series "I Married _________" Reese Witherspoon Starred In "Legally ________" One Of The Dead End Kids Was Gabe ________ "Teasure Island's" Jim Hawkins Worked At The Admiral Benbow ______ Gregory Peck Starred In "McKenna's _________ " Peter, Paul, And Mary Sang "I _________ Rock And Roll Music" Taylor And Burton Starred In "Divorce His, Divorce _______" In "Lili", Leslie Caron Sings "A Song _____ Love Is A Sad Song, Hi-Lili, Hi-Lili, Hi-Lo" The Hindenburg Crashed In The Year __________

You'll have to know old song lyrics to solve this one!

Thank you for my Judy Garland fix for the day. Lots of old songs on your post; Dick Powell sings Life could be sunny with Plenty of money and you to Joan Blondell in Golddiggers of 1933. Saw a refernce that Ginger Rogers performed We're In The Money in pig latin? True?

Here's mine: Doris' co star in Pillow Talk ____ Hudson Paul Scofield stars as The ___ for All Seasons Doris takes us to April ___ Paris Pete Postlethwaite film Brasses ___ Oscar Levant plays the ____ to Gershwin's ____ in F in American in Paris Chanel famed fragrance Chanel ___ 5 Georgia Gibb sang It Takes ___ to Tango Elizabeth Montgomery plays Samatha in sitcom ____ Bill Withers song Just the Two of ___ won the grammy ___ 1981 means of carrying secrets in Mission Impossible was a leather ___ case Wm Holden starred ___ The ____feit Traders.

Edited by: Edythevanhopper on Apr 5, 2012 12:42 PM

Well, you got the year wrong. It was in 1937 that the Hindenburg crashed and Dick Powell sang to Joan Blondell. However, in "Gold Diggers Of 1933", Ginger Rogers did indeed sing "We're In The Money" in pig latin. It seems that her boyfriend at the time was Mervyn Leroy, who was directing the movie. She had been fooling around with pig latin on the set and he decided to put it in the finished film. Here is a clip:

Yours is *Rachmaninoff concerto #2 bewitched us in "Brief Encounter".*

Now try this:

George M. Cohan's Biopic Was Called "Yankee Doodle ______dy" A Best Supporting Actress Oscar Went To Mo'___________ For "Precious" Bud And Lou Did A Horse Racing Film Called "It Ain't _______" Mutt _______ Jeff Billy Budd's Captain Egyptian Sun God Model McPherson "Dancing With The Stars" Judge _______ Goodman "Little Bo Peep Has Lost Her Sheep And Can't Tell Where To _______ Them" While Roller Skating In "Shall We Dance?", Fred Sings To Ginger "You Like This And The Other, While I Go For This And _______" A Song From "Good News" Proclaims That "______ ________ ____________ In Life Are Free" Nicolas Cage Offers To Share His Lottery Winnings With Bridget Fonda In "It Could ________ To You" Sandra Bullock Stars In "___________ You Were Sleeping" "________, The Hunter From The Future" Jimmy Dorsey Had A Hit With "Arthur Murray Taught Me _________ In A Hurry" Yeats Wrote "________ Dreams Begin Responsibilities" Mildred Bailey Had A Hit With "Bob ________, Whatcha Gonna Swing Tonight?" + In "The Lemon Drop Kid", Bob Hope And Marilyn Maxwell Sing "Silver Bells, Silver Bells, It's _____________ Time In The City"

Some more clues with song lyrics. Have a great Easter holiday! I'll check back here on Monday.

Thanks, Miles. I hope you had a nice Easter as well. No Easter Parade here, we're going to work on Christmas

Danny Kaye and Vera Ellen find that The Best Things Happen While You're Dancing in White Christmas.

I'm going to leave the lines for the blanks out this time....my blanks don't work.

Beatle Harrison sings My Sweet ...d broadway hit with Rbt Preston Mack and Mab.. Sinatra lyric from My Way ... Now The End is Near Bruce Willis series Die .... Cinderella had a fair. godmother Oscar winning costume mistress Edith .... Streisand/Redford film The ... We Were baseball film Angels in the ...field Klondike Annie's star Mae ... Sinatra sings It's Quarter .. Three in One More for the Road Georgia Gibb sang ..... .... Me Henry Fred Astaire dances to ... Continental in The Gay Divorcee teen hearthrob starred with John Wayne in The Alamo Frankie ...... Bette Midler performs For The .... Gene Kelly was ....... In the Rain The Marx Bros spent A Day .. ... Races Cooper/Stanwyck film .... of Fire film celebrates 50 yrs of MGM ..... Entertainment + Fosse's biopic from '79 ... That Jazz.

Here's a clip of Danny Kaye and Vera-Ellen from "White Christmas".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZXYYfHICSc

Yours is:

Laurel And Hardy Head "Way Out West" To Dance With The Avalon Boys Singing "At The Ball, That's All".

I think we have a clip of that one. too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyXgTHvO1MA

And of course, Chill Wills sang bass for the Avalon Boys. Now try this:

Barbie's Boyfriend Janet Leigh's Most Famous Husband Civil War Mini-Series "The Blue ________ ________ Gray" John Wayne Film "The _______ ______ Katie Elder" In "National Velvet", Elizabeth Taylor's Horse's Name Was "_____ ________ " "______ Top Of Old Smoky" The Mouseketeers Wore Mouse _______ On Their Heads "And The Angels ______" Rodgers And Hart Song "_______ _________ Manhattan" "It Had To Be ______" Jane Fonda Film "Coming ________" "Finnegan, Begin ________" __________ Turner Played Matty In "Body Heat" Barbara Stanwyck Film "The ________ Mrs. Carrolls" Theme From "Mondo Cane" _______, Nevada, The Biggest Little City In The World, Features The Auto Collection Of William ________ "I'm _______ The Mood For Love" Jane Russell's Role In "The Outlaw" Ferde Grofe Wrote "The _______Canyon Suite"

Some old recycled clues in this one.

Ken Curtis and the Sons of the Pioneers sing I'll Take You Home again Kathleen to Maureen O'Hara in Rio Grand.

I found this on You Tube and thought of Miles.

Popular search engine .... traditional dirge The Old Rugged ..... old radio duo Amos ... Andy star of Star, ..lie Andrews mother in ET ... Wallace lyric from Oh Dear What Can the Matter Be? promised to by you a bunch of blue ribbons, a ....... of roses to tie up your bonny brown hair. I Never .... for My Father became available on DVD this month Rita Hayworth's 3rd husband Aly .... Sandra Bullock starred in The ... mongoose who had a movie made Rikki ...ki Tavvi a director calls ... to stop filming on Bing Sings With from 1945.

Here is the cavalry chorus in "Rio Grande".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v517yhi3yms

Yours is somewhat dis-jointed, but I think it's

*Bing Crosby And Judy Garland Sang "Connecticut"*

Here is a youtube version.

That was a song by Hugh Martin and Ralph Blane, who wrote the songs for Judy's movie "Meet Me In St. Louis". The song is also known as "Connecticut Is The Place For Me". Michael Feinstein recorded it a few years ago on an album with Hugh Martin. Martin died in 2011. I believe the song was considered when there was a move to get an official state song, but it did not win. I think the winner was "The Hills Of My Connecticut". Don't ask me how it goes, nobody knows it. Now try this:

Lucy Ricardo's Best Friend The Three Wise Men Brought Gifts Of Gold, Frankinsense, and _______ Alec Guiness Was "Our ______ In Havana" ________peare Wrote "Hamlet" Tom Selleck Film "________ Alibi" Molly Bee Starred In "Chartroose _____________ " "_______ Gentlemen Of Verona" Rodgers And Hart Wrote "Where Or _______ " Old Song Lyric "It's _________ Old Devil Moon In The Sky" Doris Day Starred In "____________ Lace" Line From An Old Song " I Just Found Joy, I'm As Happy As A Baby Boy, Playing With A Brand New ______-_______ Toy, Since I Found My Sweet Lorraine" Walt Whitman Wrote "__________ Of Grass" Martha Raye Was Featured In "________ Jills In A Jeep" Silent Screen Actress Nazimova'a First Name Barney Rubble's Son Is Bam-_______ John Wayne Film "______ Harm's Way" Bill Cosby Said "_________ Always Room For Jello" James Bond's First Movie Villain Was "Dr. ______" Robert Morse Starred In "How To Succeed In ___________ Without Really Trying" Old Song Lyric "Sweetest Little Fellow, Everybody Knows, Don't Know What To Call Him, But He's Mighty _______ A Rose" Jim Carrey Starred In "The Truman ________" + Tom Cruise Starred In "Risky ___________"

Quite a mixture of clues this time.

I heard "Connecticut" on an XM 40's station. Your lyrical treat is:

Ethel Merman shakes her "caboose" to When the Midnight Choo-choo Leaves for Alabam. Here's one I found while looking at You Tube of Connecticut. Heavy metal band ___as Priest Pvt Prewitt full name was Robert __ Lee Prewitt star of TV and screen Beverly _____ quote It Ain't Over til the Fat Lady ____ Irving Berlin's _ ______ ____ is Like A Melody Sean Penn played Harvey ____ Bus Stop playwright William ____ Bond film On ____ Majesty's Secret Service Harry Caray catch phrase Holy ___ Capote thriller _ Cold Blood Agatha Christie mystery Ten ____ Indians White Sox All-Star 2nd baseman _____ Fox famed dancer Gene ____ another Bond film You Only (_____).

Edited by: Edythevanhopper on Apr 15, 2012 2:18 PM