Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My entire puzzle was:

*Ethel Merman Shakes Her Caboose To "When That Midnight Choo-Choo Leaves For Alabam" In "There's No Business Like Show Business"*.

Here she is with Dan Dailey:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-75tLnxQeWg

Your puzzle appears to be:

*Judy Garland Sings "A Pretty Girl Milking Her Cow" In "Little Nellie Kelly", Twice*.

Here is a short clip:

Edythe,you're obviously a Judy Garland fan. One of the clues in your puzzle gave me the idea for the first clue in my next one. Here it is:

In "Babes On Broadway", Judy Garland Sings "Waitin' For The Robert E. ________" He Was The Male Lead In "Stingaree" Spencer Tracy Film "Edward, My _________" Batman _______ Robin Dorothy Gale Wore The _________Slippers In Oz He Played Adam In "Seven Brides For Seven Brothers" "To _____ Is Human, To Forgive, Divine" Gene Kelly Directed "Invitation To The _______ " "Life Could Be So Sweet ____ _________ Sunny Side Of The Street" Gregory Peck Film "The ________ Of The Kingdom" Frances Langford And Most Of The Cast Of "Hollywood Hotel" Chime In On "Sing, You Son _ _ Gun" "James And The _____ Peach" A Lyric From "Show Boat" Is "But Along Came Bill, Who's Not The _____ At All, You'd Meet Him On The Street And Never Notice Him" The Beatles Sang "Paperback _______" "You're _ The Army Now" She Sang "I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar" , Republic Studios Replaced The Sons Of The Pioneers With Foy _______ And The Riders Of The Purple Sage , + Adam And Eve's First Two Sons Were Cain ____ ________

If you're a big TCM fan, you've probably seen most of the films referenced in the clues.

I'm a huge fan of music..and movies not Judy Garland. What makes this so much fun is I get to celebrate both.

I look forward to what you send me with this, maybe: Lee Dixon and Ruby Keeler dance on the key of a giant typewriter in Ready, Willing and Able. Here's mine:

Mistake of a movie about a fowl named Howard ... Duck Mack the Knife's origin The ..... Penny Opera dashing star of Scaramouche ....art Granger Toast master general George ...sel Jennifer Beals big hit, Flash..... Julie London album and song ...... Midnight Tom Hanks film, The Road .. Perdition movie Precious was based on the novel .... on Oz, Dorothy's finds her Auntie .. in the crystal ball 3D movie title, .. carried Ed Asner's house off by balloons classic with Beery/Dressler M.. and Bill multi-awarded, wonderman Walt ...ney TV series Law and ..... Beatles took us Back .. ... USSR Longfellow poem The .....ship of Miles Standish.

Here are Lee Dixon and Ruby Keeler. This is the extended version.

Ruby was not the most graceful of dancers. Lee Dixon was Broadway's original Will Parker in "Oklahoma" in 1943. The man singing "Too Marvelous For Words" is Ross Alexander, who was really the male lead in the movie. He committed suicide before the film was released, so Warner Bros. changed his billing to fifth. The woman singing is Wini Shaw.

Yours is:

*The Three Stooges Dance Around To "Push 'Em Up" in "Disorder In The Court".*

Now try this:

__________ Ann McLerie Pretended To Be Adelaid Adams In "Calamity Jane" In "Babes On Broadway", Judy Garland Sang About "Franklin D.Roosevelt ________" "The Ghost ____ Mrs. Muir" Ginger Rogers Won An Oscar For "_______ Foyle" Ann Sothern Provided Her Voice For TV's"My Mother, The ________" Julia Roberts' First Husband Was ______ Lovett Ronald Reagan Starred In :"The Winning _______" Hoagy Carmichael Wrote "____ A Lazy River" Heath Ledger Was In A Remake Of "The _____ Feathers" Cornel Wilde Was Featured In "_____ ________ To Remember" Richard Harris Was "A Man ________ Horse" Irving Berlin Wrote "All ___________ By The Telephone, Waiting For A Ring, A Ting-A-Ling " "_____ _____ Little Spanish Town, 'Twas On A Night Like This" Will Ferrell Starred In "A ________ _____ The Roxbury" Jock Mahoney's Last Film Was The Appropriately Titled "_____ End" + Kurt Weill Wrote The Music For "The Three-Penny __________"

Another Judy Garland clue and some re-cycled ones as well.

Allan Jones and Kitty Carlisle team up for a song called Alone in A Night at the Opera

Here's a mix of new and old:

Actor who danced in Footloose ..... Bacon Tony nominee for They're Playing Our Song Robert ..... drummer Dooley Wilson faked playing the piano to .. Time Goes By in Casablanca singer of Unforgettable, Nat King .... star of Grand ol' Opry ...... Wagonner Johnny Cash song Daddy .... Bass Last of the Red-hot Mamas ..phie Tucker Hitchcock often used a McGuff.. Song title Nat King Cole spelled out .... sonnet Ode .. A Grecian Urn Cab Calloway and ... Cotton Club Orchestra Julia Roberts '91 film ..... Young oldie song lyric goes I never count sheep, I count all the charms about ..... Stamford CT resident and star of the Big C Laura L..ney another spelled out title Big .. double A double L as + Kathryn Grayson/Howard Keel team up to Jerome Kern's ...... To Look At.

Here are Kitty and Allan with that beautiful song.

Yours is:

*Kevin Kline as Cole Porter sang "So In Love" to the dying Linda In "De-Lovely"*

And here it is:

Now here's one you might enjoy solving.

"_________ And The Giant Peach" "Been There, ________ That" Shakespeare Wrote "Romeo ____ Juliet" Rob Reiner Directed "The ______ Thing" Early TV Comic, Pinky _______ "Indiana Jones And The _________ Of Doom" "I'd Like To Teach The World To _______ In Perfect Harmony" "Me _____ My Shadow, Strolling Down The Avenue" Salome Did The ______ Of The Seven Veils "No, No, Nanette" Featured The Song "Tea For _______" "Look ____way, Dixieland" Old Song "The _______ Thought Of You, And I Forget To Do, The Little Ordinary Things Everyone Ought To Do" Another Old Song Lyric "And He's _______, In His Mohair Suit, And He Keeps His Pockets Full Of Spending Loot" Tommy Dorsey Had A Hit With "______ Of India" Kevin Kline Was Featured In "A Fish _________ Wanda" In "Follow The Fleet", Fred Astaire Sang "I've Got A Great Big Amount Saved Up In My Love _________, Honey, And I've Decided That Love Divided In Two Won't Do" Very Old Song "_____-Ra Ra Boom-De-Ay" Stevie Wonder Sang "I Just Called To Say ____ ______ ____" The Five Satins Had a Hit With "____ The Still Of The Night" Another Oldie, "Just Molly And Me, And ______ Makes Three, We're Happy In My Blue Heaven" Irving Berlin Wrote "Let's ______ An Old-Fashioned Walk" Ron Howard Directed "_____ Beautiful Mind" "When The ________ Breaks, The Cradle Will Fall, And Down Will Come Baby, Cradle And All"

With all these old song clues, you ought to be humming or singing by now!

Here's one of my favorites:

Dancer Gene ____ Singer ___ Arnold "Tea ___ Sympathy" Loretta Young's "Aunt Lily", ____ Nolan "___, The Knife" ___ Duck "___, Boy, Sing" "___ Cry Tomorrow" "The more I ___ ___, The more I want you..." "...This couldn't happen ___, this is but once in a lifetime, this is the thrill divine..." "___ Here To Eternity" " The ___ Tea Of Gen. Yen" " ___ Smell Of Success" "___ The Light Of The Silvery Moon" "Yes ___, that's my baby..." Singer, actor, and athlete ___ Harrison" "...The ___ dies a thousand deaths..."

*Nelson Eddy And Jeanette Macdonald Sing "I'll See You Again" From "Bitter Sweet" By Sir Noel Coward"*

And here they are:

Welcome back to this thread, muddy. Our friend lana started this new format, but if anyone cares to go back to the old format of just one name, that will be just fine. Here is one that most of you will be able to solve without doing any research.

Gale Storm Was TV's "My Little _______ie" Gene Autry's Horse's Name Larry Parks Starred In "Jolson ________ Again" "______ Old Black Magic Has Me In It's Spell" Mel Brooks Film "_________ Stinks" Jiminy Cricket Sings "When You Wish _____ A Star" "Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead. Which Old Witch? ______ ___________ Witch" Hitchcock Directed "______ Fright" For "Porgy And Bess", Gershwin Wrote "It ________ Necessarily So" And "I Got Plenty O'__________" Hugh Grant Starred In "_______ Weddings And A Funeral" Peter Sellers Starred In "There's ____ _________ In My Soup" The Manhattan Kennel Club's Top Dog Is Awarded The Title "Best _____ ___________" Old Song Lyric " I'd Love To Get You On A Slow _______ To China, All To Myself Alone"

Marge Champion sings Life Upon the Wicket Stage in Show Boat.

Here's something from the 40's:

Camptown Races lyric, ... your money on a bobbed tail nag song writer and guitar great ..-Bone Burnett TV's Ellery Queen, Jim ...... catchphrase for Mitch Miller ....s Along with Mitch Lew Ayres played ...... Kildare, Matthew McConoughy played The Lincoln ...... Victor Herbert song, ...... Summer western supporting actor ..... Dan George Betty Grable was the P..n-Up Girl babies are delivered by ... ..... + favorite TV show that launched many young stars The Mickey Mouse ....

Actually the complete puzzle is:

*Marge Champion Sings "Life Upon The Wicked Stage Ain't Nuthin' For A Girl" In "Show Boat".*

And here she is with husband Gower:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8LXgqRMDmU

Yours is :

*Betty Hutton Sings "Doctor, Lawyer, Indian Chief" In "The Stork Club"*

I think we have a clip of that, too.

Now try this one:

Mr. Flinstone Gershwin Tune "I'll Build ____ _______way To Paradise" "Jolson ______ Again" , Kevin Costner Film "_______ With Wolves" , "_______ The Angels Sing" Shakespeare Wrote A Total Of Thirty-eight _________ Irving Berlin Wrote "I Love A ________" "_____ For The Seesaw" Mickey Spillane Wrote "_, The Jury" Robert Young Starred In "They _______ Believe Me" Bud And Lou Starred In "_______ With Me, Henry" "The ______ Of The Sixth Happiness" Laura Petrie's Favorite Cry Was "Oh, ______!" Ernie's Friend On "Sesame Street" Old Song "____-Ra-Ra Boom-De-Ay"

I re-cycle lots of clues.

Fred Astaire sings, dances and plays piano to "I Won't Dance" in Roberta

All good clues.

Next (oddity): Name of the group headed by Sting The ...... author of The Little Foxes Lillian Hell...'s Documentary subject "Buck" was the real ..... whisperer Ma, He's Making Eyes singer, Eddie ...tor Beatles song Let It .. Richard III's assassin appears in Act I ..... I Ella Fitzgerald sang of her love ....... On the Ceiling bus trip takes us on A Trip .. Bountiful draft day for the SF ..... Niners Sinatra song says it's Lovelier the ...... Time Around Perry Mason's secretary was Della .......

Here is the multi-talented Fred:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oSdBu0JSCEDon't you wish you could do that? Yours is

*Policeman's Horse Can Be Seen Dancing To "42nd Street"*

I don't know if he was dancing, or just trying to get through the crowd. You can be the judge with this clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL5MhCax5m8

Now try this:

Paul Evans And The Curls Sang About "Seven Little Girls Sitting In The Backseat, Kissing And A Hugging With ________" Van Johnson And A Dog Starred In "________ And Me" Laurel ______ Hardy George Clooney Starred In "O _________, Where Art Thou?" Maggie Smith Oscar Winner. "The Prime Of Miss ________ Brodie" The Name Of The Boat In "High Society" Was The "True __________" "Three To Get Ready And Four ____ _____" In "Tarzan's Revenge", Eleanor Holm Showed Her Olympic Specialty When She And Glenn Morris Went For A__________" Marie Dressler Starred In "_____ And Bill" Wallace Shawn Starred In "My Dinner ____ Andre" George Cukor Directed An All-Female Cast In "The _________" Old Song Lyric, "You've Got Me ____ Between The Devil And The ______ Blue Sea" Danny Thomas Starred In "I'll See You ____ ____ Dreams" + Ginger Rogers Starred As "Roxie _______"

Do you remember Paul Evans And The Curls?

I remember the song but forgot who sang it. Here's your piece: Fred Kelly and brother Gene "Love To Go Swimmin' with Wimmen" in Deep In My Heart.

Deep In My Heart was the 1st movie I ever went to with a boy. He was a boy in my Sunday school class and his dad was my Dad's insurance man. I wish I remember more about the movie but in '54 I was only 10. And I wish I remember the number by Gene and Fred. I do remember Helen Traubel and Jose Ferrer. Thanks for tweaking memories. Next for me:

Sung by Marian the Librarian, .....(minus and e) in Love Patti Page tune, ... over the Bridge old piano blues tune If I Could .. with You comic duo Martin ... Lewis prescribed after dinner & a movie, .... and relaxation Mrs. Calabash's admirer Jimmy D......e Alice and Flo worked at Mel's .....(s) patriotic song Of Thee I .... 1940 film with Judy Garland Strike Up ... Band Mr .....le says Don't Squeeze the Charmin Perry Como sang Like Someone .. Love Christopher Robin's friend Winnie the ... star of the Age of Innocence Michelle ..eiffer Tommy dorsey hit .... of India musical with Fred and the little people F..ian's Rainbow fairy tale girl Little Red ...... Hood Gary Cooper meets Frank Miller at .... Noon.

Bing Crosby and restaurant diners sing 'The Whiffenpoof Song" in RIDING HIGH.

Sally Rand's prop Wounded _____, SD Quilting or Spelling _____ grows in a paddy Perry Como hit: _____ You Later Dinner _____ Eight Jewish Queen (not Harvey Fierstein) Andy or Venus "_____ Paint _____ Gotta Have It _____ _____ Is Born."

Here is a clip of the Kelly brothers in "Deep In My Heart".

Franklin, yours is *"Fanny Brice's dig at Esther Williams, "Wet, she's a star".*

Now try this:

Actress Tierney On TV's "I Remember Momma", Dick Van Patten Played _______, Who Was Momma's _________ "Jolson _______ Again" "_______ Old Black Magic Has Me In It's Spell" Drew Barrymore Starred In "_________ After" She Played Kim Lee In "Crash" Raymond Massey Starred In "_________ To Come" Barbra Streisand Film "______ The Sandbox" "One For The Money, ______ For The Show" Elizabeth Taylor Starred In "A _______ With Judy" The Five Satins Had A Hit With "____ The Still Of The Night" Dorothy Gale Said "Toto, I've A Feeling We're Not In ___________ Anymore" Old Song Lyrics" Ooo Wah Ooo Wah Cool Cool Kitty, Tell Us About The Boy From New York _________" Cole Porter Wrote "So ____ Love" For "Kiss Me Kater" A Line From "The Lady Is A Tramp" Is "I'm Broke, But It's _______" From "The Sound Of Music" "____, A Note To Follow So" Jane Fonda Film "Coming _______" + Eddie Cantor Sang "_______, She's Making Eyes At Me"

Gene Nelson sings that everything's up to date in Kansas City in Oklahoma!

_____things Gotta Give _____edes McCambridge A clock goes Tick-_____ That was no lady; that _____ my wife! ____ Kind of Man (1946) The _____ Picture Show Auntie _____ _____ Whiz 007's boss Scary or Silent _____. Old TV show: He & _____ A Nightengale _____ in Barkley Square Beatles hit "_____ Back" _____ Birthday to You. Owlish pronoun Silence ____ Golden In _____ Our Life + Julie Andrews musical flop _____! ?

______ _____________.

Here is Gene Nelson and that memorable number.

[Y|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYJPD0CdPQg]ours is:

*Summer Stock Was Her Last MGM Movie. She Sang "Get Happy". Who Is This Star?*

And, of course the answer is Judy Garland. And here she is in this clip:

Now try this:

Barbra Streisand Had A Hit With "Secondhand __________" "Old King Cole Was A ________ Old Soul" The Beatles Sang About "Penny ________" "To _____ Fro" Warren Beatty Played Comic Strip Detective ________ Tracy Shirley MacLaine In "Sweet Charity" Sang "Tonight I Landed ______ Right In A Pot Of Jam" In 'The Time Of Their Lives", Lou Costello And Marjorie Reynolds Played Ghosts Who Came Out Of A _________" Billy Joel Sang "I Love You Just The Way You _________" The Dave Clark Five Sang "The Name Of The Place Is I ______ It Like That" Kevin Kline Starred In "A ________ Called Wanda" Meryl Streep Had A Danish Accent In "_____ ______ Africa" The Standells Sang "I Love That Dirty _________" Jack Nicholson Film "____ Good As It Gets" Edith Fellows Starred In "Five Little Peppers And How ______ Grew" In "3:10 To Yuma", Glenn Ford Plays Outlaw Ben ________ "___ ___ Litttle Spanish Town "Twas On A Night Like This" A Hit Song In The Fifties Was "Three Coins In The ________" In "Treasure Island", Jim Hawkins Worked At The Admiral Benbow _____ " Audrey Hepburn Played _______ Golightly Johhny Depp Played Film Director Ed _________+ Joan Crawford Was A Stenographer In "Grand ________"

Another clip I look forward to: Rosemary Lane and Dick Powell are Like Fish out Water as they wade in a fountain in Hollywood Hotel.

Here's a day after Derby Day post: Astaire/Powell starred in ...al Wedding 1st wife of Tom Cruise was Mimi ...... the crowd stands and ..... our National Anthem at a Brewers' game Stephen Foster wrote ... Black Joe Diane Lane was nominated for an Oscar for Un........ Paul Whiteman title "Love ..Bloom" Streisand song ".. Man" broadway musical ... Joey old Western ....... Fingers.

I can't disappoint Edythe, so here are Dick and Rosemary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7nrYJ9BRec

Yours is:

*Roy Rogers Sings "Unfaithful" in "My Pal Trigger"*

I couldn't find a short film clip, but here is the link to the whole movie on Youtube.

Now try this:

In "Carousel", "______ Is Bustin' Out All Over" Ellen Burstyn Starred In "________ Doesn't Live Here Anymore" Spencer Tracy Film "Edward, My _________" Stan _____ Ollie Prokofiev Wrote "________ And The Wolf" Robert Taylor Starred In "The _____ And Jake Wade" "The Grand Canyon Suite" Was Composed By _________ie Grofe The Beach Boys Sang "I _____ Around" Bob Seger Sang "_______ _______ Main Street" Old Novelty Song "________ Coming To Take Me Away, Ha Haa" Old Saying "Time _________ All Wounds" "Harry _____ Tonto" Ira Gershwin Wrote "I"m Happy As A Pup Since Love Looked _____ At Me" Doris Day Film "________ Moonlight Bay" George M. Cohan Wrote "Over ________" "Rings On Her Fingers, And Bells On Her ________, And She Shall Have Music Wherever She Goes" "The ______ Of The Sixth Happiness" Ray Price Sang "For The ________ Times" Holly Hunter Starred In "Broadcast ___________"

This is one of my easier ones.

Miles, easy or not, they're all fun. June Allyson and Peter Lawford get down on their heels and back on their toes in Good News.

I may have used some of these clues before. The in's and to's get tougher as we go.

Here's another for a sports enthusiast:

Famed disco lounge was The Whiskey .. .. Go Hatfields/McCoys ask, Who Ya ... Cole Porter musical Anything .... Martha and the Vandellas sing "....... in the Streets Eddy Howard sang .. Each His Own Connie Francis song, ".. Sorry" mid-summer classic, the ...-Star Break Beatles song Paperback .....r Sensations had a hit with Let Me .. whee ooh Jerry Lewis starred in The .... NBA retired star familiarly known as The ....

Actually the clue was "down on their heels and UP on their toes" as you will see in this clip.

[Y|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObpRtEgIc0Q]ours is: A gopher goes dancing to I'm Alright " in "Caddy Shack"

Here is a very quick clip

Now:

Helen Forrest Had A Big Band Hit With "_________ Ago And Far Away" Wendy's 80's Commerciial Featured The Question "Where's The ________?" Rodgers And Hart Wrote "Where _____ When" Billy Wilder Directed "___________ Indemnity" Old Song "It Had To Be _______" Diane Keaton's Role In "The Godfather" Elvis Sang "_______ You Lonesome Tonight?" Tennessee Ernie Ford Was Known As "The Old ______ Picker" , Dickens Wrote "A Christmas ________" Jim Carrey Starred In "_________ Almighty" Gene Hackman Starred In "I Never ______ For My Father" Dean Stockwell Was "_______ _______ ________ Green Hair" Marjorie Main Was "________ ____________ Widow Of Wagon Gap" Faye Dunaway Starred In "The ______ Of Laura Mars" Cole Porter Wrote "So ____ Love" Old Song Lyric "_______ Your Sunnyside Up" Dorothy Gale's Auntie In "It Happened One Night", All Of The Bus Passengers Sing About "The Man On The __________ Trapeze"

A little more obscure this time.

Edited by: MilesArcher on May 9, 2012 7:59 PM

Here I am again...Long Before WKRP Carol Bruce sang The Boy with the Wistful Eyes in Keep 'em Flying.

Maybe your clip will clear something up for me. Was she on WKRP? or did someone sing that song on WKRP?

Here's one in honor of Irving Berlin's bday today.

Howard Keel and brothers sing of the Sob.... Women TV's Deperate Housewives "Brie" star Marcia ..... '44 John Wayne film The Fighting Sea...s Muppet duo Statler ... Waldorf Wilma Flintstone's hubby .... Rodgers & Hammerstein musical Okahom.. "Me and My Shadow" climb the .....s Johnny Mathis asks "Where ... You?" Dean Martin sings " That's .more" PGA golfer Fred ......s '34 Fredric March film All .. Me Howard Keel/Esther Williams film Pagan Love .... Berlin lyric, "Change Partners ... ..... with Me" Steinbeck novel, Of Mice and ... film from 2008 w/Colin Farrell, .. Bruges State Fair's farmer Abel Frakes prize pig was .... Boy The Empire State Bldg, the world's tallest ....craper. Kind of a chintzy clue on that last one.

Carol Bruce played station owner Mama Carlson on "WKRP In Cincinnati". Mama Carlson was the mother of "the Big Guy", Arthur Carlson, played by Gordon Jump. Early in her career, Carol Bruce was a band singer with Larry Clinton's orchestra. She appeared in a few movies in the early forties, including "Keep 'Em Flying". After the war, she appeared on Broadway in a revival of' "Oklahoma". Here's her clip."

That's former singing cowboy Dick Foran matched up with Carol. If you're confused by Martha Raye's appearance, let me explain that Martha played twins with very different personalities. Of course, early in the movie, Bud and Lou don't realize that there are two sisters. Early in the movie, Carol also sings "I'm Getting Sentimental Over You", which was Tommy Dorsey's theme song. You'll see that if you watch the clip all the way through.

Yours is:

Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire are "A Couple Of Song And Dance Men" in "Blue Skies"

Here they are:

. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTWzS-ALAwM

Now:

Charles Foster Kane's Last Word Was Rose______ "Bonnie ____ Clyde" Ricky Nelson Sang "Hello, Mary _____" A Hit Song From "The Fantasticks" is "_______ _______ Remember" "___________ Of Windy Poplars" Lulu Sang "To _____, With Love" Hal March Hosted "_______ $64,000 __________" Margaret Hamilton Played The Wicked Witch ______ The West Each Of The Three Bears Asked "_________ Been Sleeping In My Bed?" Ian Fleming Wrote "____ Her Majesty's Secret Service" Roberta Flack Sang "The _______ Time Ever I Saw Your Face" Old Song "I'm ____ _______ Mood for Love" The Ames Brothers Sang About "The ________ Lady Of Shady Lane" Al Jolson Introduced The Song "About A Quarter To _________" In "Gypsy", Natalie Wood Performs A Strip ___________

This one won't be a musical number.

Well, it's baseball and that's almost as good as music.

Bud and Lou try to answer the question of "Who's On First" in The Naughty Nineties.

... ..... on 92nd Street famous sight on Canada, US border Niagara .... Neil Diamond song, Love .. the Rocks Don Murray starred in ... Stop Rbt Mitchum film Ryan's Daugh... Oscar winner for Annie Hall Diane ...... sign at the ballpark stipulates No Carry-..s Mickey Mouse role ......... Willie song from Showboat is Just My .... + often seen actor in John Wayne westerns, Harry Carey ..

Here is the famous routine:

Yours is *The house falls on Buster Keaton in "Steamboat Bill Jr.*

Here is that clip.

Now:

The Rock Group "Queen" Sang "We Are _____ __________, My Friends" Roger Miller Sang "Kansas City Star, That's What I _______" Longfellow Was Known As A __________ Henry Mancini Wrote "The Sweetheart ________" Frank ________ Trained Animals For "The Beverly Hillbillies" Little Eva Had Everyone Doing "The Loco-____________" Irving Berlin Wrote "The Best Things Happen ________ You're _________" "_______ For The Seesaw" Glen Gray And The Casa Loma Orchestra Had A Theme Song Called "_________ Rings" Stan ________ Had a Hit With "The Girl From Ipanema" Dean Martin Sang "When You Walk ____ A Dream, And You Know _______ Not Dreaming, Signoree" "Five Foot Two, ______ Of Blue" Cole Porter Wrote "So _____ _______" For "Kiss Me, Kate" "Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree" Was A Hit For Brenda _______ Bob Hope And Shirley Ross Sang "________ Sleepy People" Johnny Mathis Sang "________ At Me, I'm As Helpless As A Kitten Up A Tree" Al Hirt Had An Instrumental Hit With "Alley _________"

You better know old songs to be able to solve this one!

Edited by: MilesArcher on May 17, 2012 4:57 PM