Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie Rambles

MissGoddess

hey barb! its so funny you bring up Baby Boom, i was watching it a few minutes ago! if you dont mind me saying a little somethin'; i just love Diane Keaton in it and she makes such a great sophisticated professional woman learning about the frills of life, b/c she inherited a baby. its too cute! i love that scene in the snow where she has the breakdown from everything happening and just faints in front of that poor guy. its so funny! is it on your favorites list?

18809112.jpg

Kathy, will you faint in the arms of your hubby in the snow? you wouldnt mind that would you? heehee!

Woo Hoo April.. THANK YOU for the yummy treats little lady!!! (and for the fly swatter!! )I KNOW I can use them both! :D

PS.. Chris... to paraphrase Will Rogers.... I never met a "cookie" I didn't like! Ha.

Kathy, will you faint in the arms of your hubby in the snow? you wouldnt mind that would you? heehee

YOU are too cute... If I EVER have to faint... in the arms of ANYBODY in the snow... I hope it is my husband.. the sweet little QT. and PS... if I ever did think I was going to faint and it was snowing... I think I am such a wimp... I would have to say something like... "Hold that thought... and then drag him inside where it was warm and then say.. "Ok" and THEN I would faint... ha.

PS... I LOVE Baby Boom, by the way. :-)

Good evening, Sweet Tea! I LOVE Diane Keaton in BABY BOOM, it's one of my all-time favorites! And I laugh out loud everytime she sees the horse and the pig in the "doctor's" office. Another hilarious scene is when she gets a flat tire and dreamy Sam comes to help, and her body language is just so funny, when she's talking about girls who "bring you your SLIPPERS???" The way Diane says "slippers", I just lose it.

YOU are too cute

i just love being mushy. heehee!

... If I EVER have to faint... in the arms of ANYBODY in the snow... I hope it is my husband.. the sweet little QT. and PS... if I ever did think I was going to faint and it was snowing... I think I am such a wimp... I would have to say something like... "Hold that thought... and then drag him inside where it was warm and then say.. "Ok" and THEN I would faint... ha.

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww! i think thats just about the "wonderfullest" thing! heehee! i doubt bry dubiously that youre a wimp, even in the cold, but i think you might be able to fake it and say, "gee honey, i think its cold outside, im frozen solid." then when you get inside with him you say, "honey im fallin'm catch me, remember im frozen!" and then you both fall into each other gently in front of the fire place..........hey it works for me! heehee! thats what i'd do.

*PS... I LOVE Baby Boom, by the way.*

i knew it! youre a baby boomer! heehee! whats your favorite part of the movie?

then you both fall into each other gently in front of the fire place.

I will have to plug in my sweet little cas tiron stove replica space heater with the fake flames that flicker in the little glass window.Ha!! That's as close to a fireplace as we can get around here..(I am still waiting on my INTERIOR DECORATOR to come up here from Florida for my big extreme home makeover) Ha.

whats your favorite part of the movie

I love when she is talking on the phone while she is making baby applesauce and then she starts opening up all the cabinets and the whole place is FILLED with applesauce. You can tell she's had WAY too much time on her hands.

Message was edited by: rohanaka

Well, if you really must talk about sweets in a movie rambles thread, I suppose it helps if you don't stray too far off-topic. :P

willywkna.jpg

There. There is something that allows you to talk about classic movies and all kinds of candy and sweet stuff. ;)

> {quote:title=route66 wrote:}{quote}

> willywkna.jpg

>

> There. There is something that allows you to talk about classic movies and all kinds of candy and sweet stuff. ;)

Um. A yummy movie? Actually, some of it was a little bit disturbing, at least when I first watched it because I was little and didn't really like those creepy "oompha oompha" characters or whatever they were called. But it certainly has stood the test of time, so I guess it's a classic. :P

I will have to plug in my sweet little cas tiron stove replica space heater with the fake flames that flicker in the little glass window.Ha!! That's as close to a fireplace as we can get around here..(I am still waiting on my INTERIOR DECORATOR to come up here from Florida for my big extreme home makeover) Ha.

hey thats something! i love interior decorating. you can get so creative with it. do you like decorating your house?

I love when she is talking on the phone while she is making baby applesauce and then she starts opening up all the cabinets and the whole place is FILLED with applesauce. You can tell she's had WAY too much time on her hands.

thats a great scene! i love the part when she and the baby are out in the big pond and she wants to take a break from rowing the boat, so she lets go of the two rows and whipes her forehead and then realizes that they both went into the water and said, "oh i need those...help!!!!!" talk about a city girl!

> {quote:title=route66 wrote:}{quote}

> Well, those oomphas just looked plain weird. But if there's anything I didn't like about "Willy Wonka", I think it might have been the songs. Not that I even remember the songs anymore. Well, except for the "oompha" song. :P

Oh, you mean _this_ song?

Power hungry people always do end up playing "solitaire" in so many ways,

don't they? Because they alienate everyone good. How unloveable!

What a movie. Well, sorry I have to leave this "garden party" but I have

a date in my dreams with dreamy Ben Marco. :)

nitey night!