Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie Rambles

MissGoddess

I guess if it is Preston Sturges I will have to stay up. I'll start with boiling some tea and maybe I can douse myself with Dr. Pepper again. Too bad I can't explode some Jolt but I don't have any....

Can't drink coffee. Gives me migraine.

Oooops.... I gotta go for now, my daughter wants me... I'll try to get back on later.... if it's not too crowded. :)

Hey y'all---CineMaven's "Fan Testimonial", about a minute-and-a-half segment aired just

before "The Essentials" tonight---did any of you catch it? They're chatting about it in

the GP Thread. She talks about Out of the Past and Psycho (listening, FrankGrimes?).

CM you were great!! :)

> {quote:title=MissGoddess wrote:}{quote}

> Hey y'all---CineMaven's "Fan Testimonial", about a minute-and-a-half segment aired just

> before "The Essentials" tonight---did any of you catch it? They're chatting about it in

> the GP Thread. She talks about Out of the Past and Psycho (listening, FrankGrimes?).

>

> CM you were great!! :)

CONSARN IT, I missed this.

> {quote:title=MissGoddess wrote:}{quote}

> > {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> > >

> > > .... if it's not too crowded.

> >

> >

> > Wishful thinking.

> >

> > See you later.

>

>

> HA!!!

>

> You THINK? :P

LOL. It's actually the only thing in my life I'm sure about at this juncture.

Message was edited by: Bronxgirl48

> {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> So should we go over to your GOOD FAIRY thread and "ramble" there about it? I didn't know you had that thread or I wouldn't have brought it up here to ramble about.

No, of course not---we can ramble about it here just fine. I hadn't even remembered it until

you mentioned the movie. I wonder if I feel the same about it as when I wrote that old thread.

*So sorry to hear that Bronxie. I wish I'd recorded it so I could upload it to youtube.*

Moviefan,

One thing to keep in mind about posting any of the Fan Programmer promos, testimonials and/or intros and outros on Youtube or any other video sharing site, the rights to all of those belong to Time-Warner and should not be posted without consent from the copyright holder.

Should they get posted without Time-Warners consent, then TW has the right to send a cease and desist letter to Youtube and have them removed.

The difference with the Youtube link you provided in your post is that the Fan Programmer who shot all the footage in that particular piece is the owner of that footage.

Miss Goddess, thank you so much for the shout-out and the compliment. Yes...I did, indeed, catch it and I am truly overwhelmed by the job the TCM director and producer did. I said it before, and I'll say it here: "I want to work for TCM when I grow up!!

Now if only I could grow up...

Hiya little Miss B... I have had my eye on The Good Fairy all week long... occassionaly I DO manage to look at the schedule... ha. Miss G... thanks for posting the link to your old thread... it was fun to read ahead...

And Miss Maven... I missed you!! My rotten luck!! I hope to catch your spot SOMETIME... and all the others too... I haven't been lucky enough to see any of them yet... dadgummit!!

I hope that they will start showing them a little more frequently the closer we get to the big week and then maybe I will get lucky enough to catch some of them!!

Well what you say could indeed happen, theoretically. However at the moment there are probably dozens of TCM promos, intros, and short videos on youtube and most of them seem to have been there for months or years. I imagine TCM would have more important things to do than to try to do something that would very likely just annoy its viewers - but of course, I could be wrong. In any event I'm not in any hurry to upload anything to youtube, I'm sure there'll be a lot of other people who'll be doing it in the next couple of weeks.

*I'm looking forward to THE GOOD FAIRY tonight. Haven't seen it in ages. Shall we ramble about it tomorrow?*

Hi Barb,

I recorded it. I will try to watch it in the next couple of days. I've been so busy with my pooka that I've fallen way behind here. I'll catch up eventually. By golly!! :)