Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Miss Piece-of-Perfectly-Browned-Toastmaker,

I apologize for slacking off on DR...if you guys want to move on to another ramble, don't wait on me. I may get something up this weekend but I don't want to hold up the discussion. What I wanted to post needs screencapping and that takes up a lot of time the way I do it on my PC.

Hello there Miss G... (and would you like some lovely strawberry preserves on YOUR toast, youngun?? ha)

I think I will be happy to see your comments (and screencaps) on DR WHENEVER you are able, so you take your time and pop in when you get them all ready, kid. Because I KNOW they will be worth reading. AND I still want to hear more about the "big screen" showing you got to see on this one. I think you told me about it way back when... but I want to hear MORE!! ha.

PS: To you and Mr Movieman, and anyone else ready to move on.... ramble away folks. I am sure we can always come back to the reef whenever we want to!! (I bet the water is ALWAYS just right!! ha) :-)

donovan16.jpg

I am going to get a copy of Donovan's Reef as soon as I send back another film to Netflix. I hope you guys will go on with another ramble while I get myself sorted out. I am falling behind. Life is getting in my way a bit lately, but I hope to catch up sooner or later...

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone ever get that dream where you're standing out in the middle of the street in the rain with Puccini playing out loud and you don't know where its coming from, and you spin around with a smile on your face? well that's what i feel like is happening, b/c Finals are over for me! Done...finished!!...

i just had to celebrate and let everyone know that i have succeeded this semester!! holy, joe, you dont know how much i just wanna fall over and sing the whole night through!

okay, sorry, i just had to let that out. heehee!

Congratulations, Mademoiselle!

Tu as tres bien fait!

Now we can see more of you around here...I hope/ :)

Yeah, I can barely remember, it's a nice feeling when you finish a semester.

Laffite

//

Thank you everyone!!

im so excited! tonight is my last day of School for the semester and my event project for Make a Wish Foundation is due, but thats a fun one and its not a writen test. THANK goodness!

I will definitely be more around so we can all chit chat about our favorite old movies!!!! yay!!

Chris,

what did i have for dinner?

Well last night after my "how to run an entire hotel" class, a group of 9 people in my class, i had become good friends with, invited me to go to a fancy sushi place to celebrate our last class, which we were all stressing about. heehee! no i dont eat raw anything, but i love cooked sushi and we each got something different and switched so we tried everyone's...it was really fun and we chatted up a storm and it was like we were one big happy family of friends!! it was super exciting!

Mr. Grimey already commented on the sushi and rained on my parade.....am i surprised? of course not! heehee!

But i'm celebrating anyway with my comfy jammies, a nice cup of hot tea and am watching In the Good Old Summertime. heehee!

We might as well have a tea party while we're at it, so everyone can have some fun around here! How about it Dahlink, April?!

We've all been eating very well at work. One of the students has been cooking home-made Thai feasts for us EVERY NIGHT for the past week and a half. (we've tried to tell this lovely young woman to stop, but her hospitality is overflowing. We've been filled to the gills with egg rolls, salad, chicken and fish curries, vegetable and fruit platters. She also occasionally threw in fried chicken and multi-flavored cheesecakes.

Edited by: Bronxgirl48 on Dec 12, 2009 8:11 PM

> {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> We've all been eating very well at work. One of the students has been cooking home-made Thai feasts for us EVERY NIGHT for the past week and a half. (we've tried to tell this lovely young woman to stop, but her hospitality is overflowing. We've been filled to the gills with egg rolls, salad, chicken and fish curries, vegetable and fruit platters. She also occasionally threw in fried chicken and multi-flavored cheesecakes.

>

Oh, that's so sweet, I love it!

> {quote:title=MissGoddess wrote:}{quote}

> > {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> > I just had some Pinot Grand Fenwick.

> >

> >

> >

> > The Dutchess of Boca

>

> I'll have one of those, please.

And a castle to go with it.

> {quote:title=MissGoddess wrote:}{quote}

> > {quote:title=Bronxgirl48 wrote:}{quote}

> > Our student actually looks like Lelani from DONOVAN'S REEF.

>

> Oh wow! Advertise that and your classes will be bulging...with guys.

Ha!! Actually they already are -- with lots of charming and hunky Brazilians.