Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who Would You Be?

• 2 weeks later...

I like to be anyone who was petite just once instead of being so darn tall, so pretty much any woman whose feet prints are at the Chinese Theater. I don't recall my feet ever being that small.

I turn up the stero so I can't hear myself sing, so anyone who can carry a tune would be nice.

And I'm a klutz so anyone who could walk and chew gum at the same time.

So even though I'm not a male I'd have to say James Cagney.

• 1 month later...

If I were a man, I would be Errol Flynn. He was so beautiful, inteligent, witty, and charming. I am none of those.

Since I'm a woman, I'd be Mauren O'hara. She's lovey, smart, indpendant, and firey. She' a broad in the best sense of the word.

I would be Katherine Hepburn. Smart, beautiful, athletic and she didn't take crap from anyone. I would want I love like she shared but I would want him to marry me. She knew what she wanted and usually got it. She was sharp as a tack till nearly the end. An incredible woman.

My standards are much different than what I have seen glancing at this thread.

When I was a kid growing up in the 50s & 60s I wanted to be Glenn Strange.He would be in maybe 2 of 3 'Gunsmoke' episodes;have maybe 2 lines,"Beer,Matt?"

"Yes,Kitty".He could always,it seems,get a Character Role in a Western Movie or another series.He probably made a very nice living yet could go to the store and not be bothered.No grand Stardom but respect in the industry it seemed to me at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Very interesting question. I like the answer that someone gave about being themself, with the good and the bad. I can think of many actresses that I'd like to have been IF I knew they were happy. Rita Hayworth would be #1.

Today - I'd like to live in Stephen King's shoes - for awhile. :)(Yes, he is an actor, although that's a pretty far stretch. hehe)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...