Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This is the second thread on this in a few weeks time. Yes, unlike the Silent version the Ladd THE GREAT GATSBY does exist, but I have never seen it broadcast anywhere before. One guy claimed to have seen it someplace, in the other thread?

So has anyone here ever seen HAS ANYBODY SEEN MY GAL (1952) with Rock Hudson and Piper Laurie? It's a Paramount Jazz Age based Movie, and is never, ever on TCM! I think I saw this on the old AMC over a decade ago. I remember liking the Music, but almost nothing else about the film.

And where the devil is THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE??? To the best of my knowledge, TCM hasn't run this picture at all?

talkietime,

Thanks much. I knew it was AMC, and over 10 years ago. Is this the only time anyone has run this film in the past 12 years? Where is the movie? Why is it so rarely seen? This would be a good one for TCM to get a hold of.

I keep asking for the Betty Hutton Comedy INCENDIARY BLONDE (1945), but Universal simply will not let this movie be shown anywhere? What is the deal?

You are GOOD. I found the version on YouTube, like you said. Makes me want to see the film again, more than ever. The contributor is from Brazil. Interesting that a Brazilian has the movie content, but not the USA? Thank you very much for your answer and help.