Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laffite

PHOTO CAPTIONING FUN

"Rin Tin Tin, Rin Tin Schmin! Saving the studio doesn't give him the right to do that on my mink!"

*34*

Girl on right: ?Hey! What?s that giant waffle doing in my living room!??

Man on left: ?And look! There is syrup and butter all over your floor!

"I'm sick of this dog, see ? I'm not taking it for any more walks, see ? Don't try to stop me, see ?

On tonight's episode of "Prison Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous..."

"Ok...the coast is clear. We are finally bustin' out of this joint... see..the dog will act as a distraction and do some little twirly tricks for the guards. Meanwhile, my chauffeur Pierre is pulling the Rolls Royce laundry van up to the window...Now if you can just hand me that rope we made out of the satin sheets and pillow cases, we will be out of here before the after dinnner brandy is served ..."

*36*

"I don't think that's unreasonable at all. I'm 'previously owned' myself, and I set a pretty high price."

36 "Here in the Auto Shop Class of the Rich and Famous you will learn such important car repair techniques as:

Sending your chauffeur on a 3 mile hike to fetch more champagne for you while you wait for a new car to pick you up....And also the proper technique for bawling out the garage attendants for not polishing all the fixtures properly after repairing the vehicle is complete.

We'll also be coving such secondary topics as: The sun roof... open or closed? and the ever popular Hood Ornaments..all flash says cash. "