Find results that contain...
Find results in...
laffite

PHOTO CAPTIONING FUN

*"I'LL TURN OFF THE LIGHT, IF IT'LL PUT YOU MORE IN THE MOOD"*

Good one!

:)

---

BTW, anyone care to guess what movie this is from?

laffite you sly pirate!! that picture looks so familiar! i feel likei should know what movie that is from! oh thats gonna bother me for the rest of the day!

okay my turn:

15)

im sorry youre tired darling, but mother really wants to at least try to be civil with you."

"Gosh, honey, that _is_ a whopper! Well, you'll just have to realize when a movie comes on TCM I want to see, I get rather stubborn, even if Monday Night Football is on too. But I'll try not to hit you so hard next time."

"Will you stop it with that the hat thing, you're not president and this is not a motorcade...and you're driving me and Jose over here crazy."

Every four days is about right. You did fine.

//

*Woman*: "Honey, I like getting our picture taken but I'm confused. I don't think we have any children...do we?

*Man*: "No, but don't say anything yet...we may be in 'The Twilight Zone'."

*Baby*: "Who's that funny looking man over there talking about the "signpost up ahead." I don't see no signposts.

do-do-do-do-do-do-do...

Carole: "Honey, now for this picture you did good by pushing up your hair, it definitely helps to hide your big head! But you need to put a little of the hair over your pointy ears...oh and you MUST stop arching you eyebrows! Oh, the joys of marrying an illegal immigrant Vulcan."

Carole: "Oh, no! This picture is in black and white! They won't be able to see the green."

Jimmy. Whoops, is that the baby's real mother coming in the door.

Carole. Yes, but she hasn't seen the baby since he was born, so no way is she going to recognize him now.

Jimmy. What do you suggest we do?

Carole. Get the heck out of here. You take the baby, go out the back door and I will meet you in the alley with the car.

Wife: "Yes Doctor...that's right. I know, I KNOW. This is the second time this week and nobody is more disgusted than I am. My husband is a good man and all that...but he just can't tell the difference between baby lotion and superglue. As soon as you get us unstuck, I am going home and throw out every tube of glue we own...and this time I really mean it!"

Husband: " N..Now...now Mary..no need to get all..all upset."

Baby: "Glue-goo-goo".

"This isn't going to work. It'll be years before this kid is old enough for the Man Who Knew Too Much remake. Hitch will just have to make changes. Uh, nothing personal, but you might have to go, too.

Can you fake a good rendition of Que Sera, Sera[i/]?'

(#18)