Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
metz44

name the movie

You got it Finance. It is my third favorite movie of "The Great Profile's", behind Grand Hotel and Dinner at Eight. The thread is yours.

You're right, Lana. I surprisingly was not familiar with the film, given that it stars Burton and Harrison and was directed by Donen. Your thread.

You're right, Lana. I surprisingly was not familiar with the film, given that it stars Burton and Harrison and was directed by Donen. Your thread.

I have never seen it myself, but it being just shown on FOX, I thought it might be on your mind.

Next:

Two men meet, discuss murder, and the ramifications of having it one?s conscience Man #1 tells Man #2,, ?If you want a happy ending, see a Hollywood movie. But this is reality.? There are no consequences for Man #1 in this movie.

I don't mean to eavesdrop, finance, but I believe your answer is right, except for the Orbach.

This movie, made in the 80s, contains an award-winning performance by an actress, who?s won twice for the same director. Here she plays the eccentric actress who?s going to star in a new play.

Any takers ??

*Bullets Over Broadway* (1994), the actress is Dianne Wiest in a wonderful Oscar-winning part?it?s a Woody Allen film co-starring John Cusack?one of my favorites?

Yes, sorry about the year, but it is Bullets Over Broadway. Isn?t Dianne just great, along with Tilly, and Chazz? One of my all-time favorite Allen films, too, but then again there are so many of his I love.

Your turn.

Edited by: allaboutlana on Apr 14, 2010 12:29 AM

Thanks. *Bullets Over Broadway* is one of my very favorite Woody Allen films. Hilarious script ? and such a fabulous ensemble cast.. Dianne Wiest and Jennifer Tilly were never better?love Chazz Palminteri and John Cusack?and Jack Warden, too?the scene where Warden and Cusack meet Jennifer Tilly for the first time is classic?I?ll be back with a movie soon?

Here's one...

Two women vie for the attentions of a superficial womanizer. He is oblivious. Tragedy ensues. Made before the term ?Eurotrash? was coined?

One woman is young and has been raised in a jet-set environment; the other is older, refined and sincere