Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cjrogan2003

Young Film Composers is STILL airing?

When is TCM ever going to stop airing the Young Film Composers/Linda Martinez interstitial...it's so irritating! They don't stop airing it!

I like it too! And even if I didn't like it, I would still say that I did, just to **** you off cjrogan!

I like it, too. And call me kooky, but I think that Miss Martinez is uber-cute, in that nerdy, petite, ethnic, film-scoring gal kinda way.

Yeah, they keep promoting the contest winner but any idea if TCM is going to reshow the film, The Ragman?

I missed it when they rescheduled its debut in January.

since i often have TCM on 14 hours/day it has become necessary to keep the remote always at hand to mute. i mean, it was okay the first 30 or 40 times... lately the Claire Bloom piece is getting on my nerves.

All of which reminds me of the piano student who went to Mozart's grave to pay his respects. Just as he was about to leave, he heard a rubbing sound. It seemed to becoming from the grave. Quickly he dug up the grave and opened the casket. Inside was Mozart, busy using an eraser to remove the notes from some sheet music. "What are you doing?!" Gasped the shocked student. Mozart smiled and said, "Why, I'm decomposing of course."