Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name a Celebrity - Name a Movie

16 hours ago, starliteyes said:

Billy Gray was in Some Like It Hot with Joan Shawlee.

Star, not that it matters so much, you chose a different Billy Gray (1904-1978) who came before the Billy Gray I posted (1938--).. This last was the same Billy Gray in FATHER KNOWS BEST ...

No biggie, I thought just to mention it as an FYI. It's a logical sort of confusion that can happen.

:)

7 hours ago, laffite said:

Star, not that it matters so much, you chose a different Billy Gray (1904-1978) who came before the Billy Gray I posted (1938--).. This last was the same Billy Gray in FATHER KNOWS BEST ...

No biggie, I thought just to mention it as an FYI. It's a logical sort of confusion that can happen.

:)

Laffite, I was aware that there were 2 actors named Billy Gray and to make sure that I was posting the correct one I looked up Two for the Seesaw on the IMDb and clicked on Billy Gray's name.  The actor that came up was the one who was born in 1904, which is what I expected since he was listed as playing "Mr. Jacoby," and that didn't sound like a role that the younger Billy Gray would be playing.  The older Billy Gray appeared in very few films and Two for the Seesaw was one of them. 

And now continuing the game...

Conrad Veidt was in A Woman's Face with Joan Crawford. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1