Find results in...

*"What is a left-wing cook???"*

The immigrant person of color in the kitchen at John McCain's Estate in Sedona,

or in La Jolla,

or in Camelback,

or in Coronado

or in Coronado #2

or in Virginia...

Or maybe it's the galley cook on the left side of the plane assigned to Cindy McCain's private jet.

Kyle In Hollywood

--------------------------

"Ooohh, there was a little polecat whose life was poorly spent.

When his father died he found himself

cut off without a (s)cent."

*F. McGee*

Wow, I had never even popped in on this thread...it was an interesting read to say the least.

I was pretty surprised to see my name pop up too...LOL! Yes, we do play Guitar Hero together. Don't confuse that younger brother with the younger, younger brother who wants to dress up like James Dean for fifties day....(I have a strange family...LOL!)

So, did anyone watch the debate? I thought it was a very interesting format, liked it better than the last one.

> {quote:title=ILoveRayMilland wrote:}{quote}

> So, did anyone watch the debate? I thought it was a very interesting format, liked it better than the last one.

I think it's interesting that the 3rd and last debate will take place just 2 days before Oliver Stone's movie opens. B-)

*...left side of the plane assigned to Cindy McCain's private jet.*

Fortunately, there are no left or right wings in the air, just port and starboard. The only place to get away from the madness...

No. I usually don't see movies rated PG13, especially when it's for things like language. I am still a teenager and really don't want to willingly go and see a movie like that. Although, I am not saying there is anything wrong with YOU going!!! We do have a slight age difference. :)

Plus, I just don't like movies like this. Another person's opinion of different person's life. It is IMPOSSIBLE for a complete and factual account. It doesn't matter whether they are Republican or Democrat.

> Plus, I just don't like movies like this. Another person's opinion of different person's life.

Any biography is essentially someone compiling and presenting what is known or believed about another person. That goes for any biography, written or filmed.

> {quote:title=Film_Fatale wrote:}{quote}

> Any biography is essentially someone compiling and presenting what is known or believed about another person. That goes for any biography, written or filmed.

Oh, I totally understand that! The only problem I have is when the "biography" is completely written or filmed to trash a person, when often times the "victims" of these bios are not nearly as horrible, stupid, or mean as portrayed.

I don't know if that makes any sense? But, that is what I am trying to say.

> Oh, I totally understand that! The only problem I have is when the "biography" is completely written or filmed to trash a person, when often times the "victims" of these bios are not nearly as horrible, stupid, or mean as portrayed.

>

> I don't know if that makes any sense? But, that is what I am trying to say.

It does make sense, but you didn't say whether you think this is something that you think will apply to Stone's movie.

For what it's worth, the first review that I've seen (from Variety online) called it "a relatively even-handed, restrained treatment of recent politics."

http://www.variety.com/VE1117938628.html

I really don't have an opinion on it. But, it is supposedly bashing Bush, who is in fact a person I respect. He has made a lot of mistakes and things I don't agree with, but he does care about America and does what he thinks is right...even if others don't (maybe sometimes with good reason).

But, I am NOT saying this to get another war going...LOL! I was just wondering about the movie.