Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for an old Vincent Price-ISH horror film!

Robstaff

I may as well throw this out there. Been curious about this one for years too.

I don’t have any good reason to think for sure Vincent Price is in this one. It’s just kind of up his alley, if you know what I mean, and it’s not his one where the people are invited to that house. The movie is also kind of Lon Chaney-ish and Boris Karloff-ish. ALL I remember is the very beginning.

THE MOVIE STARTS with an old guy walking through the woods, daytime, overcast gloomy skies, possibly foggy, toward a spooky looking castle (or large spooky house). I think he was walking by a small creek or a ravine. Very cool beginning!

To Clarify, it was during the DAYTIME for sure but with overcast skies and gloomy (possibly a bit foggy) when this dude was walking toward that castle or whatever it was.

That’s ALL I remember! Does that ring any bells?

On 7/19/2018 at 6:11 AM, metamorpheus said:

Sounds very close to The Masque of the Red Death (1964). 

Thank you, metamorpheus. As far as my description, you hit the nail on the head, but unfortunately not the one I was looking for. Your post made me realize I needed to clarify one thing in my original post. I’m going to revise my original post to clarify that it was full daylight but overcast, very gloomy when that guy was walking toward that castle or whatever it was. Danke!

• Like 1

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings