Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, Norma Jean!

> {quote:title=laffite wrote:}{quote}

> sm10_eyes5.gif

There you go, laffite, I think you have something nice to, uhm, admire the wonderful Marilyn Monroe.

I was watching *Don't Bother to Knock* recently, it's a great movie. So much vulnerability just beneath the surface, ready to come boiling up. And Richard Widmark, playing a decent human being for a change. A very good movie, which I totally recommend if you have not seen it recently. B-)

This is one of my favortie Marilyn looks. I think the conservative but very fitted cut to her clothes

was the most flattering and hilighted her sensuality without having to show too much. She tended

to dress this way when she was with Joe and frankly I agree with his opinion. This look and the

later, Sixties "Pucci" style outfits from Jax department store were really lovely.

Airport.jpg

*This is one of my favortie Marilyn looks. I think the conservative but very fitted cut to her clothes*

*was the most flattering and hilighted her sensuality without having to show too much. She tended*

*to dress this way when she was with Joe and frankly I agree with his opinion. This look and the*

*later, Sixties "Pucci" style outfits from Jax department store were really lovely.*

I love the gloves, too. Like they say, it's all in the details. B-)

mmdbtk22.jpg

*Pour vous, Monsieur Yeux Lorgnants*

*Miss G*: Thanks for the photos. The over the grating pictures drove poor Joe up the wall. They were not married long when these pictures were done. Was Joe naive not to know that a celebrity and a sex goddess to boot belonged to all of us, so to speak? But I liked Marilyn in those other pictures too, where she dressed "normally" rather than overtly sexy. Let's face it, Marilyn would look good in burlap (and she did, with those potato sack pics). ;)

*Film Fatale*: I like Don't Bother to Knock. She is a real Babe in the Woods. She needed rescuing and she got it. Her acting is good and this was before her foray in the Actor's Studio.

*I think burlap never looked so good! B-)*

Years ago, I had an older confidant type friend who used to tell me, "Stick with me and we'll both we wearing burlap," meaning, of course, that we'll end up badly. Marilyn gives this a new meaning. ;)

Wow, great pic! I really love that fence in the background.

It needs to be filled in and painted but, of course, that's always

fun to do for a fence enthusiast. ;)

"Course all the more fun with Miss Curves lyin' there, woo!

Good thing I really like to redo fences...or she might be a distraction. ;)

*Years ago, I had an older confidant type friend who used to tell me, "Stick with me and we'll both we wearing burlap," meaning, of course, that we'll end up badly. Marilyn gives this a new meaning.* ;)

And I couldn't imagine a more positive meaning associated with burlap! ;)

• 2 weeks later...