Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, Norma Jean!

MissGoddess

Thank you for that picture, I hadn't seen that one. I wanted to add that I think the

Prince and the Showgirl is Marilyn at her most beautiful. I like the more natural

coloring of her hair and the way Jack Cardiff lit her is so incandescent. All those warm

ambers and soft creamy colors just set her beauty off brilliantly.

Jack Cardiff was DP on that movie? I didn't remember that. I've always enjoyed his work very, very much. :x

did you see the cover of the new TCM catalogue in the now playing guide?? greer is on the cover!!!!i was so excited! finally they are beginning to notice my greer. heehee! sorry to change the sugject ill never do it again, i just wanted to let someone know. heehee! ;)

I do wish someone might post a photo in the Greer Garson thread. B-)

*I love that dress, too! One could wear that today it's so lovely! You would look great in it.*

do you know what kind of reaction we would get if we wore that dress?! holy joe! heehee! i think you would look better in it then i would dahlink!

*I'll have to look again---I didn't notice that! What wonderful taste they showed. I'm sure*

*FrankGrimes is upset they didn't choose Sue Lyon.*

heehee! he'll probably freeze up when he sees that. poor baby....;)

> {quote:title=butterscotchgreer wrote:}{quote}

> *I love that dress, too! One could wear that today it's so lovely! You would look great in it.*

>

> do you know what kind of reaction we would get if we wore that dress?! holy joe! heehee! i think you would look better in it then i would dahlink!

>

I think it would look great with your coloring and skin tone! And you'd get the best kind

of reaction. ;)

>

>

> heehee! he'll probably freeze up when he sees that. poor baby....;)

He seems to like the cold!

*I think it would look great with your coloring and skin tone! And you'd get the best kind*

*of reaction.*

thank you dahlink! but you would too and you know it! okay we're no longer the Gilda act, now were the Elsie sisters! this could be fun!

*He seems to like the cold!*

well you'd think he would do something about it, but he just chooses to sit in the cold like a lost puppy doggie waiting for us to let him in....im making him a scarf to go with his mottens, b/c he was telling me how mittens couldnt make him all the way warm. he better like it this time thats all i have to say! heehee!

well you'd think he would do something about it, but he just chooses to sit in the cold like a lost puppy doggie waiting for us to let him in....im making him a scarf to go with his mottens, b/c he was telling me how mittens couldnt make him all the way warm. he better like it this time thats all i have to say! heehee!

I hope he will like that scarf very much! B-)

> {quote:title=butterscotchgreer wrote:}{quote}

>

> thank you dahlink! but you would too and you know it! okay we're no longer the Gilda act, now were the Elsie sisters! this could be fun!

>

We could sing that tune Elsie does in her show with Masie Springfield!

> *He seems to like the cold!*

>

> well you'd think he would do something about it, but he just chooses to sit in the cold like a lost puppy doggie waiting for us to let him in....im making him a scarf to go with his mottens, b/c he was telling me how mittens couldnt make him all the way warm. he better like it this time thats all i have to say! heehee!

Oh boy, now that's asking for trouble. I can just imagine what will become of the scarf after

he scared off the mittens! Just make it long enough for a noose. :P

*We could sing that tune Elsie does in her show with Masie Springfield!*

ooh yes! i love that cute little tune! i love that scene in the movie where she's wearing that white dress and she starts dancing all over the place and then the Prince's son walks in on her.

*Oh boy, now that's asking for trouble. I can just imagine what will become of the scarf after*

*he scared off the mittens! Just make it long enough for a noose.*

i cant be in much more trouble with him than i already am. he is really cranky, b/c i wasnt here for 2 weeks. heehee! but you know i just wave my puppy dog pout in front of him and he cant take it anymore. heehee! :) hey thats a pretty good idea! ill make the scarf extra long! ;) and when he's not looking, stealing the devil's food cake, we can sneak up behind him and you can pull the scarf and ill have my long black gloves to strangle him with the noose! ooh how loverly! heehee!

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings