Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MissGoddess

Hello, Norma Jean!

Bonjour, dahlink! I hope you had a happy weekend.

whenever i hear her say that, i always break out in laughter for ten

solid minutes. heehee! i love that line! thanks for that!

She's so funny in that scene, and I think that line speaks to Marilyn herself,

as well as "Lorelei". :)

i have some more of those color pics of marilyn, but you have probably seen

all of them. i hope you dont mind if i post a few more, i just love them!

Please do! The more the merrier, I say!

I love her hair in that bottom picture, where it's long and parted on the side. It looks

very modern, too.

*Bonjour, dahlink! I hope you had a happy weekend.*

it was an interesting weekend, thanks! how was your weekend?

*She's so funny in that scene, and I think that line speaks to Marilyn herself,*

*as well as "Lorelei".*

i think thats why they wrote it especially for her.

*I love her hair in that bottom picture, where it's long and parted on the side. It looks*

*very modern, too.*

i like her hair the longer it is, i didnt really like the short hair on her.

> {quote:title=butterscotchgreer wrote:}{quote}>

> it was an interesting weekend, thanks! how was your weekend?

>

Interesting? That sounds good. Mine was OK but I can't say it was

terribly interesting. :D It was cold here!

MMArthurincolor.jpg

> {quote:title=butterscotchgreer wrote:}{quote}

>

> have yall gotten much snow yet? i wish we did.

No! Perish the thought! So far, no snow and I hope it stays that way.

I just bought a pair of "snow boots" just in case. Yucky! I don't

like winter boots.

ooh, did you get some pretty snow boots with the cuddly comfy stuff on the outside of them? heehee!

what do you mewn you hope it stays that way! traitor! heehee! well if you get the snow just send it on down to Texas.....my cousins moved to St. Louis, and it snowed a little while they were there, and all the people around them were like, "its just a couple flakes." they were adament about it snowing a lot though, b/c we dont get any down here! heehee!

> ooh, did you get some pretty snow boots with the cuddly comfy stuff on the outside of them? heehee!

>

Yes, they were even called "Squishies" on the box. I'm glaring at them and my feet

are threatening a strike! :)

I think they are very cute on other girls but I just hate the way boots feel on me. It's

like wearing a straightjacket on my feet!

> what do you mewn you hope it stays that way! traitor! heehee! well if you get the snow just send it on down to Texas.....my cousins moved to St. Louis, and it snowed a little while they were there, and all the people around them were like, "its just a couple flakes." they were adament about it snowing a lot though, b/c we dont get any down here! heehee!

I will happily divert ALL the snow your way if I have any say about it. If I see just one

flake, I'll put it in an envelope addressed to you, I promise! :D

*Yes, they were even called "Squishies" on the box. I'm glaring at them and my feet*

*are threatening a strike! I think they are very cute on other girls but I just hate the way boots* *feel on me. It's like wearing a straightjacket on my feet!*

heehee! i hear ya! i have a pair of some pretty little fluffy boots for winter, and they dont feel thesame on me either, maybe theyre just designed that way. well they look pretty, thats always a plus. heehee! those little squishies must be really cute!

*I will happily divert ALL the snow your way if I have any say about it. If I see just one*

*flake, I'll put it in an envelope addressed to you, I promise!*

make surely you put it in an ice chest before you send it, i dont want a melted flake! oh no!! heehee! when i would have waited all this time. ;)

Message was edited by: butterscotchgreer

They're the little "post people" who will deliver the snow to you personally. :)

JoeandMarilynseaside.jpg

> oh how cute! i cant for them to show up at my door, and

> we'll have a spot o' tea! heehee! then MM can pull her "im smart when its important" line.

> heehee!

:D

Just be sure you make it iced tea!

JoeMarilyn2.jpg

http://media.photobucket.com/image/marilyn%20monroe/riaaaahbaby/monroe_bio_2-1.jpg?o=127

Marilyn Monroe was amazing and she is one of my heroes, she amazes me every time she sing's and gets in front of the camera x x x x :)

She takes my breath every time I see her the the films such as Niagra, How To Marry A Millionaire, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and Let's Make Love!!!

Message was edited by: hayleyperrin

Interesting story in the news...

*Marilyn Monroe pics sold for nearly $150,000*

NEW YORK ? A collection of photographs of Marilyn Monroe taken for Vogue magazine the year she died has been auctioned in New York for nearly $150,000. A spokeswoman for Christie's auction house says the 36 photos taken by Bert Stern sold for $146,500 on Tuesday. The pre-sale estimate was $100,000 to $150,000.

Christie's says the photos from a 1962 shoot were the last professional images taken of Monroe before she died that year of a drug overdose. They ran in Vogue instead as a memorial.

They're among more than 100 Monroe images being offered for sale at Christie's. The sale continues Wednesday.

Also at Christie's Tuesday, four Helmut Newton photographs, titled "They're Coming, Paris (Naked and Dressed)," sold for $662,500.

The buyers were anonymous.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081217/ap_on_en_mo/monroe_photo_sale