Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ForeverGarland

Greer Garson Day ~ My Photo Tribute!

Hiya ForeverGarland!

I loved to see TCM do a day for the beautiful, LOVLEY Greer Garson today and i must say to you this photo is so beautiful of her.....as ALL of these are, but this one really sticks out for me.....She is definitly to me one of the BEST actresses and of course one of the most beautiful and her personality was just sooooo refreshing.....

thank you for those beautiful pictures!

Ava

goodness! i was so focused on watching gree today, i forgot to check all the thread a lot, and see this wonderful one! thanks FG, you are too sweet to post those! i dont think my greer ever went through an ugly stage of her life....she was just way too beautiful. she was gorgeous until the day she died and i hope ill be able to do that too...i wish i was as beautiful as she was. im even missing a lot of the Olympics today just for greer today. right now im flipping back and forth between greer and women's gymnastics though. heehee! i couldnt miss my gymnastics, but i cant miss greer either, so im watching both at once. heehee!

thanks again FG.