Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Classic film senior quote ideas

46 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

:wacko:

Don't exactly strike me as "senior quote" type of stuff.  And sorry, but IMHO probably the dumbest quote from that movie.

Let's try another (that I'm ashamed I forgot and overlooked)......

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."--GODFATHER II  But still debating with myself as to whether it was "and" or "but".  ;) 

Sepiatone

We didn't do this in my yearbook. I would have gone with something really crazy, something my classmates would totally understand coming from me.

Yeah well, I didn't get a yearbook, so no examples from that.  And when asked to sign one I simply wrote something complimentary about the yearbook's owner.  Or something off-hand, like "Keep the faith" or some such crap.

Sepiatone

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2018 at 10:42 PM, speedracer5 said:

"There is no sacrifice too great for a chance at immortality" - In a Lonely Place.  Perhaps that's too pretentious.  Lol. 

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." - Gone With the Wind.  This would be hilarious.

"Just keep swimming" - Finding Nemo

"As a wise man once said, wherever you go, there you are." -The Brady Bunch Movie

"Searching for a boy in high school is as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie." Clueless

"She doesn't even go here!" Mean Girls

Okay.  Maybe these aren't all serious contributions.  Right now I'm more focused on the fact that I was a senior in high school the year you were born. I will keep thinking. 

That's just as crazy for me as it is you!

On 7/26/2018 at 11:20 AM, CaveGirl said:

Most of the people here charge $20.00 per minute for their uniqe and clever ideas for those unable to come up with any.

I'm sure they'll accept any major credit cards from you.

On top of my tuition costs ?

On 7/27/2018 at 9:57 AM, Sepiatone said:

:wacko:

Don't exactly strike me as "senior quote" type of stuff.  And sorry, but IMHO probably the dumbest quote from that movie.

Let's try another (that I'm ashamed I forgot and overlooked)......

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."--GODFATHER II  But still debating with myself as to whether it was "and" or "but".  ;) 

Sepiatone

Thats a good one!! I LOVE The Godfather trilogy- didn't even think of that.

Sorry for no quick replies everyone, I've been busy with back to school stuff. As of now I still haven't found a quote, so you all are welcome to suggest more. However, I have found some that I'm seriously considering.

Hey ksue! So, under your yearbook picture, how about a little paraphrasing of one of Claude Rains' most famous lines in Casablanca ?:

"I'm shocked! SHOCKED to find that there was teaching going on in here!"

Pretty clever, eh?!;)

(...and btw, welcome back, kid)

• Haha 1