Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yup- The Searchers- That'll Be The Day- just watched this gem again this weekend and I've often noticed how often J.Wayne says that phrase in the film so I looked it up and found that Buddy Holly piece of trivia..Well you did it again 6's, you can go next if you want to.

In the '87 film Fatal Attraction, who remembers the title of the 'exercise manual' being promoted >at the book signing where 'Dan' first meets 'Alex' ?

okay, one hint: title has something to do with the film "Magnificent Seven" is based on.

Frustrating, isn't it, when you post a question and no one tries to answer it. Been there myself.

As to the "Magnificent Seven," are you saying the exercise manual is "Shichinin no Samurai?"

Cheers,

Dan

Thank you, mr6666. I'll be logging off soon to watch it on TCM.

I haven't seen this one yet. Ran across it earlier today researching ...

What 30's suspense directed by 'the master' does this review describe:

"Without revealing too much, the sequence that really stays with you occurs near the end of the picture at a circus. This climactic, dark scene will leave you reeling in disbelief. Each time I see it I come away wondering how he managed something so remarkable -- and in a sense, terrifying -- to wrap up this Agatha Christie-like plot. (director's name omitted by me) brightest years are ahead of him at this point, but the circus scene may be a career highlight."