Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

10/02/08 - TCM Evening of Noir

MissGoddess

You must have seen the blue version of Random Harvest, then, and not the one all the

REST of us know and love.

I don't think so. I specifically remember how you were talking about your favorite scene being the one where Smithy strangles his female victims with beads and then he gives Paula those beads for a gift. It's very haunting. I believe he says that the beads match her eyes, which is frightening since we all know he's only strangling girls with her eye color. Don't you remember any of this? Well, we know how faulty your memory is. :P

> {quote:title=FrankGrimes wrote:}{quote}

> You must have seen the blue version of Random Harvest, then, and not the one all the

> REST of us know and love.

>

> I don't think so. I specifically remember how you were talking about your favorite scene being the one where Smithy strangles his female victims with beads and then he gives Paula those beads for a gift. It's very haunting. I believe he says that the beads match her eyes, which is frightening since we all know he's only strangling girls with her eye color. Don't you remember any of this? Well, we know how faulty your memory is. :P

That Pennsylvannia river water has poisoned YOUR memory, Vlad. Don't think all this

nonsense is fooling anyone, by the way. Bronxie already let out your secret: you are obsessed

with Being Ronald Colman. :P

That Pennsylvannia river water has poisoned YOUR memory, Vlad.

Ahhh, refreshing!

Don't think all this nonsense is fooling anyone, by the way. Bronxie already let out your secret: you are obsessed with Being Ronald Colman.

What guy doesn't want to be Jack the Ripper? What fun!

> That Pennsylvannia river water has poisoned YOUR memory, Vlad.

>

> Ahhh, refreshing!

>

> Don't think all this nonsense is fooling anyone, by the way. Bronxie already let out your secret: you are obsessed with Being Ronald Colman.

>

> What guy doesn't want to be Jack the Ripper? What fun!

Ronald Colman never played Jack the Ripper (furtively hides DVD of A Double Life).

> Ha! That's the ONLY way I would submit to watching your favorite movies. :P

>

> You just upset Hitch.

>

> So I guess you are going to watch the "TCM Evening of Noir" with your blindfold on.

Trying to twist things around again. See where that will get you in court. There's a nice, damp,

dark cell just waiting for you. :P

I love Hitchy and I am looking forward to October 2nd with no blindfold. Except maybe in

some scenes during Brute Force. ugh.

Trying to twist things around again. See where that will get you in court. There's a nice, damp,

dark cell just waiting for you. :P

So I'm already guilty. Why doesn't this surprise me?

I love Hitchy and I am looking forward to October 2nd with no blindfold. Except maybe in

some scenes during Brute Force. ugh.

I haven't seen any of the films being shown, including Brute Force.

You see now! You've actually seen a classic movie that I haven't!

I haven't watched it yet, Silly Goose. But there are a few classic films I have seen

that you have not; mostly film noir and silents, and some foreign-language.

Is it a noir?

Yes, it's a color film noir. If I could only remember who shot the film. Hmmmmmmm...

She looks naughty enough to be a femme fatale.

You would know. :P

I think Smithy might be safer back in the asylum.

Ohh, Dorothy is merely looking for love.