Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

first date movie

I thought it would interesting what was your first date movie! Who picked it,and did you like it?and also did you like the musical score !

Mine was Butch Cssidy And The Sundance Kid! I was the one who picked it.Loved the movie of course My favorite man was in that movie Paul Newman. I liked the musical Score My date enjoyed it.Also what movie would have picked if you didn't like the movie you seen.

Wow. . . .let me think now. . . .the first movie I saw with my first date @ 14, back in ' 67,

was "Cool Hand Luke" w/ Paul Newman. . . .I don't remember much of the movie,

since it really wasn't my type of movie, I just remember my date & a lot of the other guys

in the theater, 'gawking' @ the scene w/ that blond getting all wet w/ suds,washing her car.

Some time later he took me to see, 'Bonnie & Clyde' w/ Warren Beatty & Faye Dunaway,

which I so thoroughly enjoyed since I used to hear my Dad talk about gangsters

of the past, and they were from Texas as he was.

I wasn't too crazy w/ the score of banjo playing, but there was a record that had come out

@ that time that sang about 'Bonnie & Clyde', I don't remember who sang it but I fell in love with it right away.

Thanks Drdoolitte, for taking me down 'Memory Lane'. . . ha ha !

Ugaarte