Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The lovely Cyd Charisse

• 2 weeks later...

Still lovin' the great pics of this intensely beautiful woman. Cyd certainly is easy on the eyes. Loved the pic of Cyd with the President and First Lady. It was nice to see the pic of Cyd with Dolores Gray. Cyd would be so pleased with your tribute, FF. Keep up the good work. CC is moving up my list of favorites because of this thread. Thank you!

> {quote:title=randyishere wrote:}{quote}

> Still lovin' the great pics of this intensely beautiful woman. Cyd certainly is easy on the eyes. Loved the pic of Cyd with the President and First Lady. It was nice to see the pic of Cyd with Dolores Gray. Cyd would be so pleased with your tribute, FF. Keep up the good work. CC is moving up my list of favorites because of this thread. Thank you!

So very glad to hear that!! And here I thought maybe nobody was paying any attention. ;)

Hope to be able to add a few screencaps in the near future. B-)

> {quote:title=randyishere wrote:}{quote}

> This woman is simply gorgeous!! Cyd looks like she is of Latin heritage, especially her face and eyes. She has an awesome figure and her smile is infectious. Tony Martin is one lucky dude.

Well she was born in Texas, but didn't have any Latin heritage as far as I know. She did, however, initially get cast in ethnic roles in both *Fiesta* and *On an Island with You*.