Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GHS

Fans of Kirk Douglas!

yes ghs that was disney's first non animated film kirk did not like it that he did not have a girl friend he told disney every sailor has a girl in every port so give me two

i like detective story and the list of adrian messenger

> {quote:title=sezne wrote:} yes ghs that was disney's first non animated film{quote}

No, disney had made several live-action dramatic films prior to it, such as TREASURE ISLAND and THE STORY OF ROBIN HOOD; 20,000 LEAGUES was merely Disney's first live-action film made in CinemaScope.

I like Kirk Douglas and believe he is a great actor.

The films I truly enjoy him in are the following: Spartacus, Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, Last Train from Gun Hill, The Vikings, Paths of Glory and one of my all time favorites, in my top ten, Lonely Are The Brave.

I always liked Kirk's in your face attitude...

Hey All,

I LOOOVE Kirk, he was a great actor and sooo sexy, mysterious all those things that make a great actor, star if you will.....I recently enjoyed watching he and another VERY sexy great actor Robert Mitchum on TCM in Out Of The Past, one of my all time favs and of course the beautiful Jane Greer. Heres a little trivia for yall, the remake of that was done many years later, 1986 with Jeff Bridges and the gorgoues Rachel Ward in another one of my FAV movies, Against All Odds!! They took that movie from Out Of The Past and i must say updated of course but still a GREAT movie..well done...Another one of my favs of Kirks is The Bold and The Beauitful with Lana Turner!!

ty yall

Ava :-)

oops yes cinessagejr 200000 leauges was disneys 1 st sci fi movie song of the south was the first non animated movie

oops again song of the south was both anmated and non anmated almost like rodger rabbit

What do you mean he didn't have a girlfriend? He had Esmerelda the seal! ;-)

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea seems to be an almost forgotten classic - not only for fans of Kirk Douglas but also those of James Mason - an odd bit of trivia is that Kirk did all his own singing in the film.

Orson

www.classicfilmfreak.com

> {quote:title=sezne wrote:} If you count Esmerelda then he had 3 girlfriends{quote}

Only one of whom would uncomplainingly eat a raw fish whole, or balance a ball on her nose.