Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
etmgator

ages of everyone on the board

You misunderstood me pal... I meant Maggie Rutherford's Mis Marples...not Edna May's...sorry....BTW I'd love to watch those Gleason-Oliver antics...they must be great!!!

On the other hand, David Lean's Blithe Spirit, is a british picture, marvellously funny, starring Rex Harrison, Constance Cummings, Kay Hammond and Maggie Rutherford...what a funny movie!! The best of English humour!! Gene Tierney was in another "Ghost" movie, maybe you've seen it...the great "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" with Rex Harrison too, a must-see

Yikes, yesterday was not my day for reading comprehension! I do remember 'Blithe Spirit' with Margaret as the medium....but somehow my brain read 'Ghost and Mrs. Muir'. And yes, your sentence did refer to Maggie's 'Marple' movies...do you remember the one where Joan Hickson was part of the cast? And you knew Maggie was married to Stringer Davis, also in the movies?

Another favorite of mine in the 'fantasy' BS genre is 'Stairway to Heaven' with David Niven. I may recommend this one to TCM, I don't think I've seen it there yet. That music, those sets, that acting...loved it.

Hi everyone. I'm 21 years old and have been a fan of classic movies since I was little. I love the fact that the classic movies were made with at least a certain level of quality. Which can't be said for most movies today. Anyway I didn't have TCM on my cable system until 2 years ago and since then it's the only station I watch.

I'm 15...I know it may sound a bit young but I am dedicated classic film goer all the way. I have a really hard time enjoying the modern films..a lot of them really disapoint me. I suppose I'm slightly different from most teenagers but I think this difference is a good thing.

Your'e never too young to enjoy a good film! Its very refreshing to hear from young fans such as you.Thats is what makes this web site so great!

I am 64. I have always LOVED GOOD movies. Now with TCM you get them all in one spot. Love this channel. The old flicks are neat. I love so much about them including the old carsand all the men wearing suits and ties and the women in dresses and hats. Wow, great memories all.

I'm in my 40's...too vain to say precisely. It's both thrilling and depressing to realize that what I used to think of as "movies" are now "classic movies." But I love watching TCM. It's addictive, especially on weekends.