Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anita Page---what a classy dame!!!

I just had the thrill of watching a promo on TCM with Anita Page, promoting her tribute this coming Tuesday (Dec 2nd--check it out!!!), and wow, what a classy dame!!!! I love her, I'm sorry she passed away this past September, she will be missed!

To catch how hot she was, check out the films on Dec 2 on TCM, thank you TCM for showing these, they all rock!!! Too bad we can't catch some of her other films as well, I'd love to see them all!!!

AAAWWWGH!!! I missed THE RUNAWAY!!! I completely forgot to have it recorded!! I love Anita Page - she's one of my very favorites.

So it is her indeed in this 60's movie?? There has been some speculation that it was another actress using the name since she hadn't been in pictures for 30 years.

*"So it is her indeed in this 60's movie?? There has been some speculation that it was another actress using the name since she hadn't been in pictures for 30 years."* - paramountt

I guess so. There is this article in the TCMDatabase about the film (written, I believe, in conjunction with a TCM salute to cinematographer Haskell Wexler who filmed *The Runaway* )

http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title.jsp?stid=558187&category=Articles

and the article references Anita Page as the actress from the '30s.

Kyle In Hollywood