Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Christmas Eve 2008

What a great night of film for Christmas Eve. I have never seen either The Cheaters or Cluny Brown and they were both great. As our host said, hopefully these two films will become a new Christmas Eve tradition. Job well-done.

I enjoyed The Cheaters and the info about Joseph Schildkraut Robert told us about him starring in this movie and then landing the role of Otto Frank in the story of Anne Frank's life and playing it on the silver screen as well. Then it happened that I made the connection that in The Cheaters Joseph Schilkraut reminded of me of Vadas in The Shop Around the Corner and lo and behold it is the one and the same actor.

Kingharvest,

I respectfully disagree you actually think those movies were a good choice for XMAS eve...of ALL the CLASSIC xmas movies they could have shown.....Yuck, first off i thought they werent such good movies to begin with without it being Xmas eve, but exspecially xmas i gotta tell ya i personally would have much rather been cuddled up by my fire watching Its A Wonderful Life, NO dought....but to each his own i guess..

Ty

Ava