Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sparklingpink

Hello! I'm new!

Hi there, everybody! I'm new around here, and just thought I'd make a quick introduction. :)

I'm a teenager and I love classic movies. I watch tCM almost everyday. My favorite movie stars are: Jimmy Stewart, Ginger Rogers, Anita Page, Fred Astaire, Myrna Loy, Cary Grant, Clark Gable, Jean Harlow, James Cagney, Donna Reed, Grace Kelly, Humphrey Bogart, and so many more. This list could go on and on, but I said I'd make this short, and you'll find out more of my favorites from my posts. :)

This looks like a swell place and I look forward to start posting more and chatting with you folks around here. I'm glad to be here. :D

Welcome to the boards. According to the list of your favorite stars, you know what a classic is. You are very wise for a teenager. You will be an asset for the TCM Forum.

Websites like IMDB and Wikipedia are very helpfull when researching backgrounds for a lot of our Hollywood stars. I like the self respect Anita Page had for herself and didn't sell her soul for the almighty dollar. That makes her a person of very good character.

Enjoy your stay, this IS a great site.

SmileyCentral.comimage.gif

Hi there,i'm tori nice to meet you i love tcm.

all the classic movies they have.

so how are you?

i'm 31yrs old.

i love Dean Jones,Tim Conway,Joan Crawford,Joan Bennett,Spencer Tracy and John Amos.

see you-tori

Hiya Still Sparkling! (cool name)

Welcome...i like your list of fav stars some of mine are on there to! Welcome! It is a great site for all of us classic junkies...lol..enjoy sharing!!

ty

Ava :-)

casablacalover,

I dont understand why you are putting questionmarks by sparkiings post? They just got here, u asked why arent they talking about there favorite movie? They mentioned there fav actors, i dont get it? Thye JUST got here....lol....

I'm brand new, too. Lonely, perhaps a little bored... looking for something new. I started a big Woody Allen fan, but oh how I've grown - let me count the ways!

My major movie passion as of right now is looking at cinema through the prism provided by film writer David Thomson.