Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

> {quote:title=flashback42 wrote:}{quote}

> > "She got her looks from her father. He's a plastic surgeon."same source:

> "I drink to make other people interesting."

They're both from Groucho Marx. CHANGING QUOTES:

"From 30 feet away, she looked like a woman with a lot of class. From 10 feet away, she looked like something made up to be seen from 30 feet away."

closing the question:

Nick, Nora and Asta are names in the *Thin Man* series of comedy-dramas that came from the work of novelist/scripter Dashiell Hammett. He is the source of the quote about the lettuce and the bunny.

Merry Christmas, and Open Thread. :)

> {quote:title=Kid_Dabb wrote:}{quote}Thank you

>

> I love Thanksgiving turkey … it’s the only time in Los Angeles that you see natural breasts.

Don't recognize this one and it doesn't show up on any research location that I have access to. Any other info?

welli'llbederned! i went to quote sites rather than straight to google.

The one I have, I don't know if it can be found on the Net. It's from a standup routine recorded some time last year and I saw the rerun last Eve. I jotted it down as quickly as I could but call it a very close paraphraze.

"So she says, 'Sure, go ahead. Go to Los Angeles and find out what's the dill.'...She can't say deal. I love that. I can listen all day while she talks about the dill breaker."

Said by whom about whom?