Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

>

> "So she says, 'Sure, go ahead. Go to Los Angeles and find out what's the dill.'...She can't say deal. I love that. I can listen all day while she talks about the dill breaker."

>

> Said by whom about whom?

>

> I won't stretch this one out, considering it most likely can not be researched. Standup comic Kathy Griffin is the speaker. The subject is Former Gov. Sarah Palen.

>

> Open thread.

>

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, flash.

{font:Arial}{size:small}"I would have thought that medical science would have had the problem of death all sorted out. I was sure that by the time I reached the age I am now, they would have found a cure for it, that they would be able to transplant everything and we'd all just keep right on going forever."{font}

This one is intriguing, Kid. I haven't been able to track it down by research. One thought: Is this from fiction? It puts me in mind of SF writer Robert A. Heinlein ( Starship Troopers, Puppet Masters, et al ), and one of his characters, Lazarus Long.

Any connection?

Edited by: flashback42 on Jan 18, 2013 12:10 PM

No connection. This was a very real-life, big name actor (in his long career) responding to an interviewer. I suppose this took place later in his life, when he had a full head of gray hair and a pair of glasses. Very handsome fellow - one of his older films was on TCM this morning.